Uttaran

Ceasar/Caesar please I mean Kainchi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nehz

Goldie

Nehz

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged

ceaser please or did she mean seizure Tongue... they tried to show Tappu as some Hi Fi english speaking rich girl but they way she spoke ooohh I just speak english ... Yeah Sure what s ceaser !!! she asked for kainchi ....

but buddy it s called Scissors ...

naahh i am not teaching english to anyone here ... I am no scholar...

But the way Tappu Baby Ji behaved with Nani and all who are so happy.. Happiest moment of their life I had to find something Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ceasar/Caesar please I mean Kainchi" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top