yawn....Jago bachon lol - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ansh25

he just kept spreading bread and never ate it then wiped his hands on his jacket ๐Ÿ˜† and then picked up the bomb bag...contamination!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† yeah he did wipe his hand on his jacket Andy whats this?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ dirty dirty...u might catch swine flo..nahin....kidding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...bomb bag is still hurting me though  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hurting you?! how? ๐Ÿ˜†
bomb bag..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...and why its hurting u nish...๐Ÿคฃ..waise ganda bachcha..wiping his hands on his jacket...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@Burger...well i cant say why its hurting me or it'll hurt me even further hehe...๐Ÿคฃ

@Reshu..dont call my andypie ganda bacha he is my sona pie โ˜บ๏ธ

I wd have nt called him ganda bachcha if he would have observed his table manners well...sry..๐Ÿคฃ

sorry will add rest of the scenes after sunday ๐Ÿ˜ณ
On the morning of Rishi Birthday: I named this scene as GROW UP SCENE ๐Ÿคฃ but who are the culprits??? Dirs Creatives nd writers of teh show๐Ÿ‘ !!Why..well how many times we'd seen this Birthday forgetting incidences in shows nd movies..6776865676867 times right or maybe more ๐Ÿค” then why again...nd on top it all acting of Simar ๐Ÿ˜ณ has blasted my mind away ๐Ÿ˜Š c'mon there should be limit of OVERACTING ๐Ÿ˜†anyways...Andypie โ˜บ๏ธSTILL MANAGED to loook good nd gave better expression ๐Ÿ˜Šin bunch of hamburgers๐Ÿ˜Š..watch it only becoz of Andypie โ˜บ๏ธ scene is from 4th feb09

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhagqaQwo2c[/YOUTUBE]
Sorry to reply so late as my pc is in rocks...๐Ÿ˜†

Dont even call fr this scene..I hate it...birthdays the most....๐Ÿคฃ...

Thou he acted well bt still....if it was nt him I wd have straightaway given it a miss....๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by *Resham*

Sorry to reply so late as my pc is in rocks...๐Ÿ˜†

Dont even call fr this scene..I hate it...birthdays the most....๐Ÿคฃ...

Thou he acted well bt still....if it was nt him I wd have straightaway given it a miss....๐Ÿ˜†

yeah you are missing from action since longgggggggggggg๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..nd i am not fond of his scene at all..just that andypie oh Andypie ๐Ÿคฃ nd if he is not the reason i would have given THIS SHOW A MISS WHY TO SINGLE OUT A SCENE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
lOVELY SCENE...do watch it...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqs5a8yatk[/YOUTUBE]