punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta - Written Update - June 22nd

By: Navii Dhesii

Part 1:
They show Manju's mother coming into Archana's house with flowers. Everyone is suprised. Archana's mother is thinking to herself," Why is she here? In a few minutes the Sitish will come... is she going to try to humilate Archana again?. Manju's mother says," You must be thinking why I am here?". Archana's mother says," Yeah". Manju's mother says," I am here to apoligize". Everyone is shocked. She then continues," What I said that day I shouldn't have. I am a mother too. I just got very shocked and any mother would react like that. There is nothing like that in my heart! If I ever look back on that day I get mad at myself. You made my daughter you're daughter. I had no right to do that. Looks like you don't trust me. If you want then I will go infront of the whole coloney...". Sulochana then says," No, No. That day I had felt bad too when you did that to Archana infront of e v e r y o n e. But, after you repent then god forgives you. We are only mere people". Manju's mother says," So, you have forgiven me.... THANK YOU ! Huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I have brought these flowers . I heard Archana is going to get married.. I should go now." Manju then stops her and says she cannot leave so fast. Vinod and Sulochana agree and then she stays. Varsha then whispers to Vaishali," How could mom forgive her. I do not believe one word she says!". Manju then invites her to the kitchen. Sulochana says she cannot because she is a guest. But, in the end Manju and her mother win and go to the kitchen. You then see everyone getting ready for Sitish's Arrival. In the kitchen Manju says," What happened MOM ! You APOLIGIZED!". Her mother explains to her that she did all of this to see the marriage breaking action in front of her own eyes. Now Manju smiles because she understands what has happened. You see a car then you hear it's horn blowing. It is Sitish. Him and his family are welcomed inside. Sulochana tells Sitish's mother to sit down. She replies," No. I have to talk to you about ARCHANA!

Part 2:

She continues," Today what we heard about Archana that....". Sulochana says," What did you hear???". Sitish's mother then continues," I think if this is discussed between the elders it will be better". Archana's father agrees and they go inside. Archana is standing there devastated! Vinod goes up to her and tries to explain to her that everything will be alright. Manju then says," Yeah. Why would someone say something about our Archana. They even know that Archana is 8 paas". Her mother then replies," NO NO! They are very good people they could never do anything like that. They then go ON and ON until, Vinod stares at Manju in an angry manner. She then says,"Don't worry there must be some solution". They then show the elders along with Sitish inside. Sulochana is saying, " ARCHANA COULD NEVER DO THAT!". A montage then goes on and Sitish's mother keeps talking and everyone is upset. Sitish's mother then says," Let's go.". Sulochana slowly get's up. They go outside. Manju then says," Should I set the food?". Sitish's mom replies," Yes, sure". Manju then says," WHAT ! I should set the food?. Sitish's mother replies," Yes, Yes ... I am here to eat my daughter-in-laws made food". Everyone smiles! They then set the table, everyone sits down, and then they start to eat. Manju's mother goes outside and calls her son. Manju is watching. She says," Everything wen't wrong!". He replies," WHAT!". She replies,"Yes, It made no difference to Sitish's family. They are eating food made by Archana !". She then tells him something but you cannot hear it because music is going over it!

Part 3:

Manav is in some sort of studio. He is talking to his father. His father is talking about the olden days and how there used to be really good nataks etc.  He then says," LOOK! There is a really big producer, my friend. At one time he used to be a usher. Now, he is a very BIG producer". Manav says," That mean's you can get a very good role in this show right?". His father says," Yes, why not?". Manav SMILES HUGE! He then goes to the producer and tells him he is Guru ji's son. The producer goes to his father and they mingle. Then the producer asks,"What can I do for you?". Manav replies," Can my father get a good role?". The producer replies," Yes, Why Not? There is a new show starting next week". Manav's father then says," I will not take less than 500 Rupees". The producer says," You used to take 300 Rupees?". Manav's father then replies," My price has gone up..". The producer says," Sorry, but that is not in my budget". Manav's father replies," Then get someone who is..". The producer says," Sorry, and leaves". Manav is heart broken and his father is too. It is raining outside. Manav tells his father to wait as he will go and get a umbrella. His father is in his own world and doesn't really listen and keeps walking in the rain. Manav goes back inside to the producer. They keep talking. In the conversation Manav says," Can you give my father 500 rupees the amount he asked. The producer then explains to him that the hero doesn't even give that much. Manav and the producer then come to a agreement that the producer will give Manav's father 500 rupees every show and that Manav will then return the 200 rupees when his father is not there because without the show his father is not busy and thinks he is useless therefore he starts to make Alchohal his support system. The producer agrees to coporate with him and his plan. The scene ends/ They show everyone back at Archana's house eating. Sitish and Archana catch eachother's eyes and smile. Manju's mother is trying to leave but, Sulochana stops her and makes her sit down and eat. She is forcefully eating when all of a sudden Sitish's mother get's a phone call. Manju's mother thinks to herself, " Everything is fine. But, after this phone call everything will change". She makes a EVIL stare/ This CONCLUDES the episode.

PLEASE Comment &&; Like if you liked it !!!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 23 June 2009 at 12:11am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana921royalArchanaanandmohan06soujik27ahcirsamsayshelloDevjyoteehabsfanmaryum_1988anamikamundonsushchhs3chaudhbutunadivya221nulznookwayegleradheradhebharadwaj_kmushkan_2003-CUTE-Gauri22naj7np-roxbookbrain007Aamir's Fanhazel16lastminrashi77blackdaughtersam111222happesigridRoarkwhoa..l0vey*Resham*-Ravjot-AmoureuxRoshni.Bul3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR Written + Vid/Pics Update - June 22nd" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiGirlMita

DesiGirlMita

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
i am waiting for the update=)

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
you should have right clicked and clicked "undo" >.<
thanks for informing us & do take your time.

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much! *hug*

bookbrain007

Goldie

bookbrain007

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
thank you so much!!!!

manju's mom is so bad :( manju shouldn't support her at all since archana's mom has supported manju so much

neela226

IF-Rockerz

neela226

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. manju's mom is so bad and manju is worse even after sulochna is so nice to her. wonder what manju's moms new plan is

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot!

I wonder what that phone call is all about!

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
great update! thank u soooooo much!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top