monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Offoo,, itne acche episode ki taareef ke chakkar mein hum madam Gmom ko to bhool hi gaye..

She is going to be one hard nut to be cracked now... In today's episode, right at the end, she took the ashes from Prem's hand and I am sure, tomorrow they will show that she will take the ashes in her room and will swear on them and promise with Veera, 'jab tak Prem aur Heer ko alag nahin karungi, teri asthian visarjit nahin hone dungi.'

and from there, she will be mixing poison in Prem's mind against Heer and then Prem will question Heer...

What do you think Guys??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its obvious that she is going to break premeer relationship. But she lost it completely. She doesnt know anything about the truth.She just blindly believed her daughter and maya🤢. Its not nihaal's fault at all if you see the whole picture. Its maya who give veera a stupid idea of abortion and that's where all this started. I'm just waiting for the day when gmom comes to know the real face of maya. I think she should just burn her alive 😈
sweetness4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know, Gayatri will be hell bend on killing Premeer's relationship...And I SO WANT lallu to speak up, but knowing the history of Kis desh, The Parent who's positive and right, cant speak up infront of the Demented parent!! Last year it was lallu who was demented, and this year its Gayatri!!

Can we Please Ship gayatri off to some far off island? And make sure no ship crosses that island so she cant hitch a ride back? PLEASE?

alisha_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetness4eva

I know, Gayatri will be hell bend on killing Premeer's relationship...And I SO WANT lallu to speak up, but knowing the history of Kis desh, The Parent who's positive and right, cant speak up infront of the Demented parent!! Last year it was lallu who was demented, and this year its Gayatri!!

Can we Please Ship gayatri off to some far off island?
And make sure no ship crosses that island so she cant hitch a ride back? PLEASE?

how abt galapagos island lol... she can brainwash one iguana against  the other one ehehe lol 😆😆😆