kasthuri discussions 22 - 26 June 09

Posted: 14 years ago
Roja, indha lousy serialai naan update vera panna venduma?  What did I do in my previous birth to deserve this punishment?  One thing is for sure, after watching these serials, I wonder why these directors want to project such a lousy picture of our doctors and our police.  Do they have some kind of personal vendetta? 

Thanks for updating this kuppai.
Edited by eljay - 14 years ago
Eljay, CK le adutha part posted - ange poidunga -
Thursday intha pakkam vantha pothum - story apdiye
chekku mathiri inge ye thaan irukkum 😉
A word of warning to all who follow (wonder why?) this serial here - do not expect such interesting updates on Thursday.  Unless there is some kind of a miracle, and the creep, Sandhya, soma and Jyothi leave the scene altogether, I will be doing a dry as dust update.
RP thanks.  Oh ippo appa & poNNu koottaNiyaa?  adakkadavuLe !  thaniyaa thaniyaa thollai paNradhu pOdhaadhunu.. enna solli enna seyya...

friday vandhaa theriyum magaLe un samathu - enakku naaney sollikoLvadhu !! 
Thanks for the updates, Roja

nalla daughter nalla daddy.... very selfish kudumbam
Thanks for the updates Roja.
I thought Sandhya was supposed to be a policewoman (Officer is too good a term for her!), but here she is claiming to be a psychiatrist and knows how to cure her sister.  All psychiatrists can take a long vacation and let their patients get married and then when they come back, they will get twice the income because then the poor husbands will also have become crazy.  I personally think EK and TK have lost their grip on the story and are floundering.
June 23 (Tues):

Sandhya explains to Soma how she had planned to transfer Rekha's body to Kasthuri's backyard.  She had sent Ram to talk to his mother and how Jothi had informed Ram about them going to the temple and would come back only the next day.  She and Ram had taken Radha to the hospital that day and after admitting Radha to the hospital, they had transferred Rekha's body.  She tells Soma the only way to stop the wedding from taking place ever is by blaming Kasthuri for Rekha's murder and she did that.  Sandya says she had read the Geetha and the Bible and had followed what it said.  She then will resign from the police force for taking the law into her own hands after Thiru-Sophia wedding takes place.  Soma asks Sandhya to give him a chance to take care of Thiru-Sophia wedding.  Sandhya agrees.

Soma meets Thiru and asks him to marry Sophia to cure her.  Thiru is surprised to know that Sophia is Soma's daughter but says he cannot marry Sophia.  He says he has to marry Kasthuri for the sake of his daughter.  Soma brings out his property documents and tries to entice Thiru.  Thiru says he does not want Soma's wealth and says he has told Sandhya he cannot marry Sophia.  Soma says once Thiru marries Sophia, Kasthuri will be released.  Thiru still does not agree but Soma asks him to think about it and leaves.

Masil goes to jail to meet Kasthuri and cries at her condition.  He says he has done a lot of good things and why all this is happening to them.  He tells Kasthuri he knows that Ram killed Rekha but does not know how to get Kasthuri out of this mess. He then tells Kasthuri if and when he dies, he does not whant his last rites done by a murderer.  Kasthuri is shocked at this outburst.  THODARUM.
Thanks Pat and Rojapoo. 👏

I think Masil might kick the bucket and our Vathu will be performing his last rites.....😔 I am sure there wud be some commotion during this time....just to drag their serial.

I find this stupid story really testing my patience....it started off nicely making me looking forward to it daily but now even if I were to miss a couple of episodes doesn't a difference to me. The moment the old kasturi was replaced...the zest of the story went down hill esp. by informing us how the new kasturi was created. They could have just carried on the serial with a new replacement as per normal and continued with their tale with a much logical concept.

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Thanks Pat.

Masu mama will kick the bucket and kasturi will do the last rites as suggested by Sue.  Thiru will marry Sophia after making a contract with Soma to come out with the truth about Ram and his misdeeds  to save Kasturi and Kavya.  Ram into abacus counting, Sandhya too is sent to abacus counting for misusing the law..both fall in love and get married.. Meanwhile Thiru gets admitted in the asylum because of EK & TK's thollai tharum story.  Kasturi takes Kavya under her wings to be the junior quack... and all quacks in the quackdom goes quack quack...the end...