Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Episode 1

Two girls are on riding horse.The girl wants to take the horse faster but a guy says only Prithvi can handle Badal(the horse) Sexxy Prithvi is shown shirtless cleaning a horse..Only he back is shown..There is an explosion and Badal loses it.he starts running while teh girl is on it.the guy that was with the girls yells for Prithvi...Prithvi runs after the girl..He gets on a horse and starts chasing them..The girl is screaming.Prithvi come to her rescue and gets on the horse with her..Know his face is shown...

Next Scene.
The guy tells Prithvi not to fire him..He says i always make the same mistake over and over again and you always forgive me..and you are right never to take risk when a girl is involved..The girl wanted to ride Badal..Prithvi said what did i tell you about girls.They are not capable of riding horse we have to take care of them..Prithvi says how much money did she give you...he says 100 rs.He says please dont fire me.

Nikhil yells at Babu for his mistake.Prithvi says its teh girl's fault aswell she should have read our camp handbook.She says i guess i was destinied to get saved by you.She says thanks and tries to hug him and Prithvi moves her away and says next time think before putting your life in danger..

Prithvi tells Nikhil his dad is finally coming home.Nikhil says why is he always soo serious.Prithvi says let one brother be serious warna if dad comes i dont want him to worry because of us..Nikhil says Varun is  a kid and Sameer is immature.Prithvi says if i bring Sameer here he will turn this place into a adventure party(something like that) and where ever there is preofit Sameer is there..

Sameer is show with 2 girls..He is SUPER cute..Sameer asks a guy if he spoke to the owner.He says yes but they are asking 5 times more than the market value.Sameer is also checking out girls..Sameer says giv them 10 times more..He gets a note.looks up to a girl..and winks and then walks away.. Sameer is awakened by his mom..yes..it was all a dream..Sameer says you woke me up i was having such a goo dream..

A family comes to live in the hotel but Sameer cooks up a story that the hotel is soo bad..and the family leaves..He pretends to be a NRI takes a box with a mouse in it..The family leaves the staff runs after the mouse.Sameer meets up with the family again and gets them to stay in his hotel...

Sameer wants to go to Mumbai and open his own hotel.but chacha says i knw your dad he will never let you go to mumbai.Sameer says he will be here in a day or two and i will tell him my plan..Chach asks about Varun..Sameer says Varun is young..and told him to live his life..

Next Scene
Everyone is yelling Varun's name..Varun is introduced as the topper of the year.multyi talented..He is supper cute..dances to dhoom machle..Varun's abput to leave.His friend's want him to stay.but he says he has to leave doesnt know where his next job will be..The freind's see a girl they think she is hot..Shhe walks up to him and puts a move on him..He closes her eyes and leaves...LOLLOL

Varun's family come to recieve him..His mom is really happy..Sameer calls him chote..Varun gets irritated..Sameer says your teh youngest but mom loves me the most..They take a family pic.Sameer syas only dad is missing.mom says dont worry he will be here aswell..

Pre-Cap
Sameer says we all will get married in the same mandap with rich girls in Mumbai..Avni is shown...

THE END

Zaara

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ..Zaara4u.. - 22 June 2009 at 12:08pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821KalpanasHANAA1992kamiliasamahDitto100pravschillsJia1kripsybookbrain007lovely_ladyMs-Min-HoBilliCat.-kavita-Payal25greenleaf007-Ravjot-26javey-Zeustina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ 1st Epi Written Update-June 22, 2009" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniquree

soniquree

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for writing the update!

~*SuperboY*~

~*SuperboY*~

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 7:04pm | IP Logged