Debate Mansion

once upon a time, we WERE friends (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
wish U all the best Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "once upon a time, we WERE friends (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glamritz

Oh that's really sadEmbarrassed

Should friendhip/friends be given another chance, regardless of the gravity of the mistake ?
yes,since I firmly belive if your friends are your true friends then they should be given another chance why not!

Is it too late for friends to apologize and patch up ?
It's never late when it comes to friendship and if your friend is your sincere to you she/he will surely accept your opology.

Is it really worth it to try to talk it out with a friend who seems not interested to clear up things at all ?
Ummmmmmm.yes and no.lol im kinda confused on this one eventhough I personally think that we should clear up things to make our friends realize that it wasn't our fault and no because we too have self respect and if others don't seem interested then Who CARES ..lol
Is it  alright to forget friends ?
LOL i make friends and forget them easily since my memory is pretty bad but forgetting in a sense that we were frends and due to few misunderstandings we forget eachother wont be fineSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I am on verge of crying... it also happened to me in my workplace & i sttill miss her...

Should friendhip/friends be given another chance, regardless of the gravity of the mistake ?
yes, friends are forever....

Is it too late for friends to apologize and patch up ?
well its better late than never...
if we are not willing to say sorry or apologise..behave as nothing as happenend...raat gayi baat gayi

Is it really worth it to try to talk it out with a friend who seems not interested to clear up things at all ?
yes it is necessary..otherwise wat's the difference between u & her...... plus we also respect her & want her to be happy

we can never forget friends..especially lose frnds it depends how much u take that friendship  & how much other person takes it...

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Should friendhip/friends be given another chance, regardless of the gravity of the mistake ? If it causes you emotional hurt, then NO, cos a fake relationship is pointless

Is it too late for friends to apologize and patch up ? No, it's never too late;)

Is it really worth it to try to talk it out with a friend who seems not interested to clear up things at all ? Could give it a try once;)

Yes, everything in the world changes or gets destroyed, death of relationships is inevitable, that's why sometimes I don't understand finding old friends on facebook! What's the point of having a 'friend' to 'add' on FB, say how are you once and then have no convos at all? Is that friendship?
These are just my opinions:)

Edited by VirgoVixen - 26 June 2009 at 11:03pm

glamritz

Goldie

glamritz

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

...... that's why sometimes I don't understand finding old friends on facebook! What's the point of having a 'friend' to 'add' on FB, say how are you once and then have no convos at all? Is that friendship?
These are just my opinions:)

I can list names of a number of people who have over 3000 friends ... i really wonder if it's possible to have so many friends/ or just acquaintances unless ur a celebrity or make friends with anyone who sends you friend requests.

Ur right - it becomes very superficial. But is it better to just cut off a relationship completely and permanently or maintain a superficial r/shp? But when do we cross the line of hypocrisy?

I did try contacting my friend again and as usual there weren't any replies. Sometimes I wonder if it's really worth it trying to make things right with that friend of mine. Maybe I deserve it for whatever foolish stuff I did a few yrs back? Though for sure, i wasn't the only one guity.

Edited by glamritz - 27 June 2009 at 2:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion-Sneha

RUSmart

RUSmart

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Even if she does not talk with you, you both are still friends. Friendship does not end, friends part, but they contiune to be friends. There are good times and bad times but friendship does not depend on these adverse situations. Misunderstanding does not mean end of a lone friendship. You both may not be talking but I am sure she will still be respecting you from the bottom of her heart. It is easy to say, forget her and move along, but this will never happen. I have a friend whom I have not met since 40 years, but I know he still is my friend. So even if you make new friends this particular friend will continue to be your friend despite the misunderstandings. Be cool. Wherever you go this friend will be in your heart forever. Yes trying to clarify things thru email will be a good idea, but there are other means of getting things straightened before you migrate. Good luck to you.

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
C if c was ur real Frndz. she wuld hve Listen 2 u n try 2 understand u n Vice versa...

but if din dat mean u were nt meant 2 b frndz 4ever life... so it's ok move on 4m  dat frndz...

I did so. actually i do dis all d tym in mine life.. I got Close frndz of mine 4 3yr n den she felt 4 other state n den. v bth r knwn 2 each other nw. den as soon as she Went 1 got another close frndz she failed in ur terms. so she move on 2 other Skool . n 1ce agian Me apart 4m her... Den College. same stry. but i m contact wid 1 Person of mien college rest all r strangers 2 me nw....

Den Office.. i Got 1ce gain close 2 .. 1 of d grl. who was same like me. but after our mine Transfer. she n me r no were 2 b in contact nw. So i thnk dis is wht life is.. u get 2 knw d ppl in your life as frndz. n den get apart. dat's all. i hve got 2 handle all dis thng....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top