Uravugal

Uravugal Update &DiscussionsJun 22 - 26 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya & Aish for the updates ... Story moves in a good pace ...

Kudos to dialog writer ClapClapClap .. Romba simpla aah paathiram matter la kootu kudumbam pathi puriya vachuttar ...

Chitra & Krishnan .. U both rock the show Clap ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranmalligaiMeena.IFnithyamkvMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Update &DiscussionsJun 22 - 26 (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedomg....interesting episode today..i guess the must awaited one..never expected it so soon...dont miss it buddies!

Good acting by Shree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123MP_Radhasmlaksh

hemavathy

hemavathy

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged
paavem shree.....romba over gayathri

lifeissymbol123MP_Radhasmlaksh

lifeissymbol123

Groupbie

lifeissymbol123

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Hey, my name's Ganga! I've been a silent viewer of this forum for sometime... Actually, I only started watching Uravugal after reading the forum updates...  Tongue

Good job on the updates, by the way! Clap ClapClapThey're amazing and it's just like watching the serial live... Thumbs Up

Anyway, today's episode was just so intense!
I'm feeling so sad for poor Krishnan... Broken HeartCry
Cry Gaya's anger is understandable but her actions are a bit too unbelievable!  ConfusedErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanagurubarannithyamkvMP_Radhasmlaksh

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
hi folks....today picture posting will be added a little later.....Please bear with me and come back to see the picures.

Hi Ganga,
welcome to our Uravugal forum....Please joinus in discussions......I am sure you will enjoy your visit here and other sections too.

I can assure you that you will be making tonnes of buddies within a couple days!!! Have fun dear!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lifeissymbol123

Hey, my name's Ganga! I've been a silent viewer of this forum for sometime... Actually, I only started watching Uravugal after reading the forum updates...  Tongue

Good job on the updates, by the way! Clap ClapClapThey're amazing and it's just like watching the serial live... Thumbs Up

Hey Ganga, welcome to Uravugal sectionBig smile Have a gr8 time and do join in our discussions.
If u get time, plz also visit our other sectionsSmile

Agreed with you about todays episode...i guess it will be more intense tomorrowSmile

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lifeissymbol123

Anyway, today's episode was just so intense!
I'm feeling so sad for poor Krishnan... Broken HeartCry
Cry Gaya's anger is understandable but her actions are a bit too unbelievable!  ConfusedErmm

Welcome to Uravugal , Ganga .. Nice knowing you ... Uravugal ellaraiyum santhichuttu , namma kalyanathu kkum vaanga Tongue ...

Good job DT's & updaters  Thumbs Up .. Unga kalakkal updates padichu members kku comment pannaama irukka mudiyala parunga WinkLOL  ..

Edited by smlaksh - 24 June 2009 at 10:26am

lifeissymbol123atinaMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Ganga Smile,  welcome to Uravugal discussions daa.  Great to have you here, and I guess all your exams are over naa...yippiee Party....

Today's episode came as a big suprise, rather a shock to many of us.  It came so unexpectedly..... considering that we just saw a lovely scene b/w Gayu and Krishna yesterday.  Kudos to the Uravugal team for keeping us glued to the serial Clap.  This serial is really going at a good pace, without an place for dragging as of now   Party

Wonder what'll happen now Confused.  I'm sure Gayu will blame her parents as well.  After all, the fault is on their part too.  But Annamalai appa better not hurt Krishnan in any way AngryOuch.....

I also agree with Ganga.  Though Gayu's anger is justified, the words she let out were a little too harsh I felt. 

Today, Sree's acting was superb ClapClap..... He emotes really well and portrayers the character of Krishnan really really well... kudos Thumbs Up....

Eagerly waiting for tomorrow. 

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 24 June 2009 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran

Post Reply New Post

Go to top