*Book of the Fortnight - Poison Ink By C. Golden**

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

How's everyone's summer so far?  Too hot? Mine's here not that hot (Thank God) ๐Ÿ˜ณ but it's summer at the same time!  Anyway, it's time for our new...

It's time for our ]suggested book called "Poison Ink" by Christopher Golden.  This book was suggested by Chander992

Thank you so much for your discussion on "The Age of Shiva." 

I hope all of you will enjoy reading and discussing this book as well.

So grab your favorite cup of coffee and get going!

This is a Discussion/Comments thread for "Poison Ink."  While you're reading it, put down your comments, questions, favorite quotes, and any discussions you want to take place.

Please don't wait till you finish the book, but do put down your initial thoughts and the thoughts while you're reading it.

Introduction to Poison Ink

(Courtesy christophergolden.com)

Poison Ink by Christopher Golden

Sammi, TQ, Caryn, Letty, and Katsuko are floaters. None of them fits in with any particular group at Covington High School -- except each other. One night, to cement their bond, the girls decide to get matching, unique tattoos. But when Sammi backs out at the last minute, everything changes.

Faster than you can say "airbrush," Sammi is an outcast, and soon, her friends are behaving like total strangers. When they attack Sammi for trying to break up a brawl, Sammi spies something horrible on her friends' backs: the original tattoo has grown tendrils, snaking and curling over the girls' entire bodies. What has that creepy tattoo artist done to her friends? And what - if anything - can Sammi do to get them back?

This deliciously creepy psychological thriller is the perfect summer read.

Enjoy the book and the discussion!  

If you want a book to be read by the forum, please send you suggestions to me and I will put them up in order as I receive them.  Thanks once again for sending us your suggestions! We really, really appreciate it!

For our next Book of the Fortnight we have the following suggestion by MusicalAiswarya:

"Ask Me No Questions" by Marina Budhos

Mahi and Chhilt
Dev. Team

Edited by -Mystery- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail

This looks good. I'll try to get it and read it, and then will come back! :)

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
poison ink? wow...the name sounds cool..could you just tel me more about it..?
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry for the delay, guys. 

Here's a bit about the story.  Courtesy christophergolden.com

Poison Ink by Christopher Golden

Sammi, TQ, Caryn, Letty, and Katsuko are floaters. None of them fits in with any particular group at Covington High School -- except each other. One night, to cement their bond, the girls decide to get matching, unique tattoos. But when Sammi backs out at the last minute, everything changes.

Faster than you can say "airbrush," Sammi is an outcast, and soon, her friends are behaving like total strangers. When they attack Sammi for trying to break up a brawl, Sammi spies something horrible on her friends' backs: the original tattoo has grown tendrils, snaking and curling over the girls' entire bodies. What has that creepy tattoo artist done to her friends? And what - if anything - can Sammi do to get them back?

This deliciously creepy psychological thriller is the perfect summer read.

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Will try to read this book soon  ๐Ÿ˜‰..sounds good..

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š