jenny-zee

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
True Blood any day!!!!!!
chang1326 Groupbie
chang1326
chang1326

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtySon

Nops,I'm sorry I'm not familiar. I'm not a big fan of such series although I am one of Everybody Loves Raymond. I'd like to hear from you abt the series you mentioned and maybe, recommend me a few. Thanks.

You are the first person here who is not interested in Halloween TV shows. These shows entertain us a lot. I am a die hard fan of them and always Download Halloween TV Shows of my interest.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:16am | IP Logged
It is NOT okay to violate anybody else's privacy.
This siggy box will be Himeshified until 'Leaking out personal information' on I-F is banned.

This is an interesting signature from Plasticpolaroid.LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chang1326

Originally posted by NaughtySon

Nops,I'm sorry I'm not familiar. I'm not a big fan of such series although I am one of Everybody Loves Raymond. I'd like to hear from you abt the series you mentioned and maybe, recommend me a few. Thanks.

You are the first person here who is not interested in Halloween TV shows. These shows entertain us a lot. I am a die hard fan of them and always Download Halloween TV Shows of my interest.

Movies like Species can be more terrifying I think.
these days Horror is mixed with super heroes and action, they used to show the vampire Blade.

_DrEaM_ IF-Rockerz
_DrEaM_
_DrEaM_

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
This thread is making me more tempted to read twilight and bringing my attention towards true blood!! eh....my reading list is getting too long and pending too long lol...

I will keep reading it to know people's view so as to come up with which to read
AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Haven't watched True Blood but read a bit about it....unfortunately read three of the Twilight books and didn't manage the himmat to get through the fourth.....and no way do I have the patience to sit through the movie which I hear is a million times worse than the books *shudders*

So ahh.....I guess I choose True Blood by default even though I've never watched it....LOL
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _DrEaM_

This thread is making me more tempted to read twilight and bringing my attention towards true blood!! eh....my reading list is getting too long and pending too long lol...

I will keep reading it to know people's view so as to come up with which to read

No please don't. Twilight is a rape of the vampire genre. It completely destroyed its sanctity with glitter and sparkle.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-PooAreYaar

Go to top