meme4u.com

*~*Happy Birthday Tomiko!*~*

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends!

Today, June 22nd, is a very special day. It is the birthday of one of my best friends on  I-F!

Now before I give away who the darling damzel is, let me tell everyone a little bit about her.

Located in U.K, she is 18 years old, loves vampire novels, and is a student - unfortunately.๐Ÿ˜› This lovey-dovey member has been on I-F for almost 3 years, and has worked hard - inorder to be promoted numerous times. This lucky birthday girl has helped me throughout my joirney in I-F, and has been determind to have me promoted. I first met her in the Aathvaan Vachan forum, and from there on, there was no turning back... She is currently active in any forums, such as the Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna forum, Bhaagyavidhta forum, Jaane Kya Baat Hui forum, and Bhaskar Bharti forum.
Any guesses?๐Ÿ˜‰
Well, it's none other than our lovely; Nabila a.k.a. Tomiko!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Why not show you all the first PM conversation we had?

Titled "Hi!", here is my first PM conversation with Nabila:
*The first message is at the bottom*

Thanks Nibbles! Better luck matlab?

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : nibbles
Sent : 20 December 2008 at 4:23pm

Beautiful name.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope you have better luck with a GM.๐Ÿ˜›

Sent by : stylindude
Sent : 20 December 2008 at 3:17pm

Ok Nibbles! See, Maha has been gone for months, so really there is no Mod in the AV section. Thank you for the help, and I will PM a GM soon!

-Nikasha๐Ÿ˜Š

Sent by : nibbles
Sent : 20 December 2008 at 11:21am

Hey Sweety!๐Ÿค—

It's so nice to hear members wishing to get involved in the Development Team.๐Ÿ˜Š

Unfortunately, I'm no longer part of the AV forum - I can only re-direct you to members who can help.

Notably Maha21 [as she's listed under Moderator] and a Global Moderator to see if opportunities for promotion are available.

Until then - continue being a wonderful person and helping around the forum:  Posting Gotws, ensuring that updates are up, encouraging members to participate in the forum.

And of course I'm only a PM away if you ever need any help.

Take Care!

~Nibbles!!๐Ÿ˜›

Sent by : stylindude
Sent : 19 December 2008 at 10:14pm

Hi Nibbles,

I see your helping alot in the Aathvan Vachan forum, and your also part of the Dev Team. I was wondering, can I also become a Mod for the Aathvan Vachan forum? I'm friendly, creative, and I hate fights of any kind. I strongly dislike bashing, and want the forum to be clean and pure fun. PM be back soon!

-Nikasha๐Ÿ˜Š

Messages for Tomiko:

From -Nikasha-:

Hello Shello Ji!

Happy Birthday My Love!

I can't say how happy I am to see you turn 18! You have been one of my best friends, and biggests supporters on I-F. Words cannot express how much I care for you, and love you [as my sister.] I'll keep my message short, because I know you must be busy partying! Anyways, I hope you have a rocking time on a day like today, and I hope you enjoy your first day of adult-hood!

Love, Mrs. Nikasha Arjun Bijlani

From sadaf. 12:

Happii B'day Tomiko!!! Hope u have an awsome day and may all ur dreams n wishes come tru!!! ILYSM

From nisha204:

hey tomiko
wishing you very happy birthday
hope all your wishes come true and you have the best birthday๐Ÿฅณ

From -aditi-:

Now now now, naw to tomi ji for a while because geeeeee Nimbu isj Nimbu for me๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
and Nimbu is cho chatpata and am sure many would indeed support me that this nimbu is actually a mixture of sweetness with a great dose of friendshipโ˜บ๏ธand today is so special because ooo itj your birthday,and its your birthday and am getting all hyper over here!๐Ÿ˜†Are you able to get the hyperness(actually my same old craziness,which dont have any cure๐Ÿ˜†) knocking your screen?are you???๐Ÿ˜†Switch on nicely and am warning you dont zoom in much because it might even break the glass since now hypeness is on itj peek and going to make me sing๐Ÿ˜†:

Badi hai Khushi dil mein Bhari aaya janamdin aapka,Badi hai khushi dil mein bhari
Raat gin gin gin ke aaya hai janamdin aapka,Badi hai khushi dil mein bhari
Gaane waalo ka mubarak ho janamdin aapko,Gaane waalo ka mubarak ho janamdin aapko
Badi hai khushi dil mein bhari.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘
and indeed we all are happy to celebrate today because its your day afterall๐Ÿ˜ณ
so nimbu wish you a very very very happy birthday๐Ÿค—May godji gives you what you want,may you life always sparkle with the colors of happiness๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Love,
Me(who know who๐Ÿ˜†)

From sweetviolet:

Hey tomiko, many Happy returns of the day, Have a great day filled with lotsa happiness
u deserve to have a blast on this special day, its nice knowing u girl ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
best wishes..xoxo
-Tina-

From -Ravjot-:

NABILA!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!
Hope you have an awesome day!
I believe we met on the TSPLS forum back in the good old days when the show was good. I make it seem like a really long time ago even though it was just a couple of months before the story changed๐Ÿ˜† Anyway, I think I met you regarding updates or through your amazing FFs which you hardly update๐Ÿ˜† Anyway, just wanna let you know that I think you're a really cool person and are always there to help me and I wanna thank you for that. Hope you have a blast and all your dreams come true!

-Ravjot

To sum everything up Nabila, we all wish you a great and fun-filled 18th Birthday!๐Ÿค—

Love, Your Friends on I-F!

P.S. I will post some m0re messages (if I get them) on the post below.

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail

Happy Birthday!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Have an awesome day, and a great year a head of you. Its your 18th Brithday, so have an amazing one, Make sure you have a drink on me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy your day and here's a cake i think you should eat before going out on the town! ๐Ÿ˜›

Have a great day! Oh yeah a before I forget here is your Key for turning 18, its your key to vote, drink and of course be an adult with no responsibilties at the moment ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Love

Nikita

xXx
sadaf.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy b'day hun... sorrii i couldn't post earlier... i was at skool all day and when i got back i was soooo busy i couldn't even touch the comp! =)
anyways... Happii b'day hope u have an awsome day... omg ur 18 cant wait till im 18!!! 5 years to go 4 me!! LOL
here is summin frm me
<-- btw theese r earrings!! LOL =)
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Edited by zETA - 14 years ago
Nikasha. thumbnail
P.S. Nabila, remember that birthday siggy I had Mehwish make for you? I can't seem to find it in my PM filled with siggies and such.๐Ÿ˜†

-Ms. Nikasha S.๐Ÿ˜Š
Tomiko thumbnail

Lmao - this is why you wanted me to come here.๐Ÿ˜†

I'm so sorry for not getting my butt here three days ago but I want to thank you all so much!๐Ÿค—

I know I'm superinactive and horrible with PMs but I've made a LOT of great friends here and when it comes to help - always remember that I'm a PM away.  Don't ever hesitate because it's always been my pleasure.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nikasha. thumbnail
Yup, this is why.๐Ÿ˜†

Oh, I have always asked you for help. I never hesitate to PM you. Never!๐Ÿ˜†

-Ms. Nikasha S.๐Ÿ˜Š
Tomiko thumbnail

Lols; that's why half the PMs in my dabba are from you!๐Ÿ˜†

Nikasha. thumbnail

Saachi?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Half the PM's in my dabba are from myself.๐Ÿ˜† (I send myself PM's so I don't forget things, and I'm prepared for a new section in need of important topics.) Don't forget creations!

Nabila, what you saw was about 1/2 of all the creations I have in my dabba.๐Ÿคฃ

-Ms. Nikasha S.๐Ÿ˜Š
Tomiko thumbnail

Lmao Niks - how much time do you have?!

It took my poor computer ages to load up all the creations.๐Ÿ˜†