Our Heartfelt Condolences to Netra and Family! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
My deepest condolences to you Malliga...
What you had mentioned about the prayers is right.  Be strong & time only will heal the pain.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our Heartfelt Condolences to Netra and Family! (Page 4)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spain

spain

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Netra, i would like to extend my deepest condolence from the bottom of my heart to you and your family at this difficult time.

You may not remember me....
but I remember you very well from the good old "bandham" days....

I can only conclude that your father must have been a kind, generous, and honourable man to have a daughter who cared about him as much as you did.
Take comfort in knowing that you did as much as you could do to make his last months more comfortable.
Continue to love your father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling one who is living in your heart.

It's only when you grow up, and step back from him, or leave him for your own career and your own home it's only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it. Pride reinforces love. ~Margaret Truman

And the love shared between a father and daughter is truly priceless....and timeless....
May His soul rest in peace.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Dear Netra,

My deepest condolence to u and ur family members.. I can feel the pain. But Life has to go on. Carry him always in ur mind and thoughts. U will never miss him.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
omg i  am really shocked

i know netz how close u r to dad

No words can give u strength

but my prayers wud help u i think

may his soul rest in peace

jai shri ram

Edited by mathi_azhagi - 22 June 2009 at 11:39pm

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Dear Nezu sis,

I am very shocked to hear about your loss. I dont have any words to comfort you. Please accept my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May his soul rest in peace and God gives you and your family the strength to come over this difficult time hun. You and the family will be in my prayers.

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Dear Malligai,

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May your fathers soul rest in peace. Time is a great healer like you said hun and those good memories of our loved ones becomes treasures.

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
My deepest condolences to you Malliga. May your father's soul rest in peace.

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Sorry to hear the news, Netra akka.  May his soul rest in peace. May God give you and your family the strength to bear the loss.I remember my mom's grief when her father passed away.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top