Our Heartfelt Condolences to Netra and Family! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Netra kanna,  I do not have the words to bring you comfort at a time like this.  My heart-felt condolences to you and your family at this time and my prayers are all for you to have the strength to bear this grief.  Losing a parent is like losing a part of one's own self, and it leaves a big void in one's heart.  I know because even after 19 years, I still feel the pain of losing my mother, but time, as they say, has healed some of the wounds and I now see that she is happy somewhere else.  I can only pray that time brings the same measure of comfort to you later on, but until then, be strong for your mother and your family.  Remember, we are all here to share in your grief and heartache.  You are never alone and you are part of a big family.  We love you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our Heartfelt Condolences to Netra and Family! (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I'm so sorry to hear the news, dear Nets. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I hope you remember the good times you had with your dad, and cherish them the most. Wherever he is, I am sure he would want to see you happy and strong, my dear.
Love you lots,
Brintha

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Malligai, Join Roja's club - it is as if a part of you dies too.
That is how I felt - even after 5 years, I still cant think of my
dad with dry eyes !!! My heartfelt sympathies to you too.
Time heals , for sure
Thats very true Roja...a part of us does die off too. My sympathies to you too....yes ..its true when they say time is a healing factor....but the deep scar remains forever.......Day Dreaming

Edited by Sue Nair - 22 June 2009 at 7:38am

hemavathy

hemavathy

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
My heartfelt condolences to Netra and her family.
i am very sad about this news

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Netra dear, heartfelt condolences .  No words can heal the loss of a parent.  May God give you and your family the strength to bear the loss.  Cherish the memories of those wonderful times you had with him.  Time is the only great healer !!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Malligai, I did not know about your losing your father.  My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.  Nothing is harder to bear than the loss of a parent or child, it is like losing a part of one's own body plus the added grief of losing someone who dearly loved you and whom  you loved so dearly.  Time heals all wounds but it takes time to get to the point where one can talk of the departed parent without getting choked up.  In my case, it took almost three to four years.  Be strong, kannamma, and my prayers are with you.

malligai

malligai

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Sue, chechi, Atinamma, Roja and Eljay.
Thanks for your comforting words..
I am really moved as I am only  a new member.
Its very kind of all of you to comfort me.
Thanks. Malligai.

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Dear Netra,
I'm so sorry about your loss. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family and may God give you enough strength to come through this very difficult time of your life. I will keep you and your family in my prayers Netra. May his soul rest in peace.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top