Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 107

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:58am | IP Logged

02/09/09

I was bit dispointed with today's eppisode... it wasnt as great as I thought....although i love Rajma(Mr & Mrs Hathi)'s kavita... specialy Komal's one was great about food..... but RORO was okok.... TAYER  was also okok.... nothing special.... even Daya's kavita was quite good but still not as good as last year like Bajre ke Khet main Sandh LOL woh wala maza nahi aaya.....but now i m really waiting for Jetha's kavita by phone..... it must be something which would be great.....

and I heard that Jetha would be back on Ganesh Visarjan Day.... i m really looking forward for that eppisode...... when Jethaji would be back with a bang......Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ (Page 8)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged
hehehehehe yeah i agree, the episode wasnt that gr8 !!!

But i expect JEtha's entry to be grand. And acc. to the latest promo it does seem that the entry is gong to be in a grand way !!!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
 i can't wait for Jetha's entry

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 3:53am | IP Logged
oh my god....guys seen the new promo....Jetha is coming back on the track of K3G..... jetha ji bane SRK Wink..... wowowowowowowowow..... new promo rocked......amazing........hayee i m so happy...... Daya jitni hi khusi mujhe bhi ho rahi hai..... he is going to be backkkkk.....Big smile Clap

Friday's episode was good..... it was like a reminder for us.... and guys did u notice.... how TAPU looked before.... kitna bada ho gaya na woh bachha hamare samne hi.... aur pata bhi na chala even same goes with sonu and other kids too..... Smile

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I know Binie the  kids look so big now, I haven't seen the new promo though i bet his entry will be grand and can't wait!!!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 2:01am | IP Logged
07/08/09 - 07/10

OKOK kind of eppi again.... not that much fun..... but again remind many old things as fridays...... the best thing was new scene of Daya and Jethalal..... Jethaji bahot badi badi baatain bana rahe the.... and then Movie thing was really funny....that he would be Hero and Daya would be heroine..... and Shreyash would be side actor.....LOL poor guy..... but okok eppisode..... Hopefully today would be the Grant Entry of Jethaji.... and it would be fun......Smile

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 2:04am | IP Logged
08/09/09

Finally Ghar aaya Daya ka pardesi Wink..... but welcome back Jethaji.... we missed u soooooooo much...... and great entry... the scene while plan was landing was really good with background music...... and Jethaji got Spiky Hair..... LOL today's eppi is going to be fun for sure..... and one more thing was really good that every one were bit sad while Ganpati Bappa's visarjan..... everyone was feeling bad Cry..... thats really touching..... but overall good eppisode.....Big smile

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged

09/09/09 - 10/10

Finally Jethalal is back.... and unka to pura character hi change ho gaya.... itna jyada romance.... arre re re re re SillyDancing....  itna jyada romance aur woh bhi with Daya Wink.... it was funny when they both were romancing in bedroom and jab Jethaji ko mast thappad padti hai ROFL.... bechare...... but scene was done fantastically by both of the actors.... then woh aankh marne wala.... Wink wowowowowow...... so in today's episode it would be gift giving thing..... par aate hi jethalal ne suru kar diya Iyer ko pareshan karna and Babita ko line marna Wink LOL..... overall very good episode......Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bmtdluver

Post Reply New Post

Go to top