Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 107

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
hey guys... hows u all???? i m here (in this thread not on forum Wink) after such a long time.... well this days many tension are going on in TMKOC.... jethalal is in really big trouble.... as we have seen sundar's over acting on thursday's eppi... funny line was when jetha said to him ye gujarati picture ke hero ki tarah lambi lambi line e bolna band kar na.....LOL par he was action like that...... LOL so guys sudnar ka phone to baja hai and jethalal is hoping ke ye wohi phone ho.... to what do u think.... would it be the phone looked by Jetha yaa uska hi phone hoga and jetha ka popat hoga.......LOL ROFL 

i think uska hi phone hoga which is ringing par then they would find the other one from his bag too.... tab what daya will do?????? and i m hoping that Champak chacha wont come .... if he will come and he will come to know about all this mess then Jetha gaya kaam se....... what do u guys think????? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ (Page 15)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
lol yeah i know. If champak chacha comes then Jetha toh gaya kaam se !!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hey guys how are you all!!
Haven't seen yesterday's episode what happened??

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 3:04am | IP Logged
hey devanshi.... u missed the eppi....well let me try for short update

26/10/09
Jethalal rang sundar on his mobile and when sunder take his cell out of pocket it was his own cell... and daya was very happy and said ke mere veera ke pass aapka 27,000 Rs ka nahi 2,700Rs ka mobile hai... then they again started sunaning to jetha..... and jetha said where is ur bag.... and sundar realise he forgot to take his bag out of taxi.... then by ringing airport authoriti he find out taxi driver's mobile no and ring him.... but that driver is on the way to PUNA with passenger and he promiss to return his bag sahi salamat on next day afternoon.... and after all that drama maheta ji said u guys take rest and we'll sort this out tommorow..... then they said to sundar dont creat more hangama and take rest but sundar said he wont drink or eat at the place of Jethalal.....LOL he came from my dear jijaji se Jethalal LOL daya was socked too....LOL jetha feels very bad...... then sundar said he will stay in society compound and jetha feels bad ke meri ijjat ki vatt lagane vala hia.... As soon as sundar went downstairs bhide was there and bechara sundar ko thanks kaheta hai for Khari sing..... and said hume bhi mauka do aapki seva ka.... toh sundar said mouka diya LOL.... and he went to stay at bhide's place... bhide was socked bcoz he just said it.... and he tries to say ke daya bhabhi and jetha will feel bad but daya also said its ok she was happy his bro is not in society compound...... when jethalal come to know he was again very unhappy bcoz he knows how shana bhide is and this babuchak will say whole story to him LOL.... so that was the eppi.... it still not solved.....

i hope u get a bit idea...... devanshi....Big smile

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
@ Binie Hug Thanks for the update

I couldn't believe that daya going away was just a dream LOL

So... do any of you celebrate Halloween, do you go trick -or -treating???

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:53am | IP Logged
u r most welcome devanshi.....

and about halloween i m too old for it....LOL but i heard in some areas(not ours ofcourse) some kids we'll come and ask for sweets ... and if u dont give them they will throw stones at ur window LOL how about u???? Tongue

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binie

u r most welcome devanshi.....

and about halloween i m too old for it....LOL but i heard in some areas(not ours ofcourse) some kids we'll come and ask for sweets ... and if u dont give them they will throw stones at ur window LOL how about u???? Tongue

Some violent kids LOL
Well i dressed up last year and went, but now i can't go this year i guess i am too old as well but i had my costume and all so i just dressed up for school and will be at home.

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Yooo hoo Ermm where is everyone this place feels abandoned

Post Reply New Post

Go to top