Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ (Page 14)

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@ devanshi and binie !!!

This forum is really the BEST forum and u 2 are the best members  i have ever come across !!! fights keep going on in other forums and it really stresses me a lot but whenever i come here i feel really pleasant  !!! U guys really rock !!! I hope we people never fight with each other !!!

tc
cheerz !!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

@ devanshi and binie !!!

This forum is really the BEST forum and u 2 are the best members  i have ever come across !!! fights keep going on in other forums and it really stresses me a lot but whenever i come here i feel really pleasant  !!! U guys really rock !!! I hope we people never fight with each other !!!

tc
cheerz !!! Big smile

wow... how sweet of u bro... devanshi dont u feel like we got very big award.....LOL but it feels awsum bro to be with u and devanshi aswell.... we wont fight i m sure about it..... i feel same whenever i come here..... its all thanks to u guys.... so keep rocking the way u r...!!!!!Big smile

08/10/09

very good eppi.... specially when popat came with that new wardrobe he was looking so funny man.... i loved that.... with new hairstyle and new clothes..... and i m now damm sure that kerry got someone in her life...... bechara popat use to uda hi diya.... even in eppisode before yesterday when jethalal said to daya whenever u see popat near kerry usse furrr furrr kar ke uda dene ka....LOL that was really funny...... so now that are out for shopping and now if jethalal will see them together then popat to gaya..... but overall really good eppi......Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.pisces25

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by binie

[QUOTE=ishan.k]@ devanshi and binie !!!

tc
cheerz !!! Big smile

wow... how sweet of u bro... devanshi dont u feel like we got very big award.....LOL but it feels awsum bro to be with u and devanshi aswell.... we wont fight i m sure about it..... i feel same whenever i come here..... its all thanks to u guys.... so keep rocking the way u r...!!!!!Big smile

@ Binie LOL yes it feels like a very big award
@ Ishan aww thanks Hugya i love this forum and i know what you mean other forum they fight about the actor, couples etc.... that why i love this forum we never fight i am mean no one ever compares the couples in the show or talk negative about anything which is great and that why i love this forum it is full of positive vibes and it is because of you n binie
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Ishan.

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 1:20am | IP Logged
yeah devanshi fights keep going about which is fav. couple and which is not !!! Here in TMKOC all the 6 couples are my fav. couples . And its like an award for me too that i have such a place on IF (TMKOC Section) where its fun to be with other members !!! Big smile

pisces25

asarsalan Newbie
asarsalan
asarsalan

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
daya babi is very funye

pisces25

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asarsalan

daya babi is very funye

LOL Yes daya bhabhi is hilarious

BTW  Welcome to the forum!!! Big smile
binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 1:49am | IP Logged
devanshi and ishan bro @ we all love this show and each part of our beloved show.... so thats why we all have fun whenever we comes here....Big smile

12/10/09
Popat lal ka baj gaya band.... ye to achha hua ke kerry was there otherwise to pata nahi kitne pieces main aata LOL..... and it was quite funny the way he said to those gundas ke yaar marne ki acting karni hai sachhhi main nahi marna hia.....LOL but mast band baji uski...... even when bhide came to know popat had fight with gundas he was more worried about his scooter LOL...... and now it was really sweet of kerry that she has covered up by saying popat ne gundo se mujhe bachaya..... the best part in eppi was in last when jethalal and daya were giving those looks.... daya looked like scared and jethalal was giving that angry young man!!!!!! (comedy angry middle age man LOL)...... but overall good eppi......

pisces25

binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 2:02am | IP Logged
14/10/09

very good eppisode..... they have shown proper chaupada poojan jo mostly each vyapari (business man) karta hai on diwali day.... and thats really sweet of jethalal to get aashirwad from natukaka too....Big smile and he gave him two wages extra as bonus which he wants..... then at back home they forgot bapuji and Ajay Devagan is there man!!!!! Big smile and aate hi jethalal ko babuchak jethiya bola...... LOL but its going to be fun watching tonights eppi.......

P.S... guys diwali aa rahi hai... think something to rock our this world....!!! comon u creative ppl come up with some ideas... what would we like to do??????? Confused Tongue

pisces25

Go to top