Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 107

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
LOL Daya's Veera is here Sunder and he seems to be liking Kerry as well oh the hilarious drama that will happen between Sunder and Popatlal.

@ Binie i know i can't wait for the Garba, i loved last year's i hope this years is even better can't wait!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ (Page 13)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
yaa davenashi daya's veera is here.....toh Kerry got a choice... Mr Parrot or Mr Handsome.....LOL

29/09/09

Good Eppisode.... As Jethalal said sundar aaye aur mujhe chuna na lagaye ye to ho hi nahi sakta.... toh he made Jethalal to pay for his taxi..... and now he is encouraging Daya to go to Ahemdabad.... and seems like Daya is going by plan.... Convo beetween Miss Mango and Mr Handsome was good.... and tapu ka clearfication on Mr Handsome was really funny.....LOL so from today they will start Garba.... hurrrayyyyy.... cant wait man.!!!!!!!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged
30/09/09

Gokuldham ki Mahila party are going to spend first navaratri in Ahemdabad.....wow... sounds great... the way they shown Ahemdabad was really good.... like ppl are eating fafda jalebi and khaman... hayee.... kyaa baat hai.... shoot was done very well......Clap

and back to Gada Electronics.... Natukaka was wearing Dandiya clothes in the morning.....LOL the way that guy got angry on Jethalal was so obvious.... and bechara jetha galti kare sundar and log gali de use.... poor him.....Cry but overall good eppisode......Tongue

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE WHAT"S YOUR RASHEE????????
GUESS WHO IS IN IT ???
GUESS
GUESS

OK FINE I WILL TELL YOU OUR VERY OWN JETHA ( DILIP JOSHI)

Big smile if i can i will find the video!!!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged
yaa devanshi jetha is in WYR... i have seen him in promo.....looking forward to movie man....!!!!

01/10/09

Good eppisode.... The way all guys are searching there wives was quite good... and the way anjali has said that they are not coming back tonight.... everyone was like what.....specialy popat..... bechara abhi to line marne ke period main hai but still he is missing love of his life like this......Shocked and the way they have shown these guys in Auto was quite funny... jethalal wont miss chance to trouble Aiyer.... bechare ko aage bithaya and then said ke Autowala thak gaya ho to Aiyer ko de do... and bechara bola ke use Auto chalani nahi aati... toh sab ke samne "to tumhe aata kyaa hai....LOL" bechara Aiyer..... but it was really funny.... even back to GK Society was quite fun... bachho ko khane main salad and soup.... the way kids were doing bahanas to not eat those things was quite funny.... but overall good eppi...... looking forward to monday..... finaly garba will start from monday after one week of Dashera......Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
@ at Binie i love thursday's episode as well, it was really funny how they were searching for their wives, oh can't wait for next week for the most awaited episodes.

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
05/10/09

Finally Dandiya has been started.... it was really good the way they showed both together.... GK society and Ahemdabad at the same time....really good....Jethalal was again troubling poor Aiyer but it was really funny.... the way he said ye bahar ka aadmi babita ji ke sath nach raha hai.... and security guy has tried to remove Aiyer.....also when Jethalal said that gadi mil gai hai and the way Daya gave expression with Oh FO.... and next mint Oh HO .... thats really awsum... Disha u r great in expression man!!!! Clap and now Popatlal rahe gaya.... i think they will come to know soon and they will come back to pick him up..... all garba scenes were awasum.... i think the whole team had been to Ahemdabad and even Rajkot too.... i have read this somewhere... we have seen so much crowd chearing for them.... they r really popular..... good job..... all colourful dress looked awasum..... phir se navratri ki feeling aa gai yaar...... but really good eppi......Big smile Clap 

pisces25

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
06/10/09

Good eppisode.... GK Society ki women party ban gai Business Women..... and they earned quite well thats why they bought gifts for all society members ... and what a uniq gift...... LOL  but it was really sweet that they have thought about others too...... and now popat is back.... and aate hi class li jethalal ki.... and the way jethalal was passing the ball to bhide and sodhi was quite funny.... well good eppisode..... but i m bit sad becoz in last nights eppi they said navratri chali bhi gai... is that means there wont be any more dandiya???? Confused Cry 

pisces25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top