Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 107

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
24/09/09

Good Eppi... waise to OKOK tha par becoz of one liner of Jethe makes me laugh.... "Jab Aiyer kaheta Kerry ko VADAKKAM.... and Jetha said ye log vada khate hai thats why Vadakkam.....LOL... no its not against any culture and any community par woh Aiyer bola toh Jethaji ye chance kaise jane de sakte hia.... then the visit of Kerry to each of their places was good..... and DAAL DHOKLI thing was too good.... Daal matlab indian curry usme dhokli dal ne ka... toh DAAL DHOKLI......LOL over all good eppisode....

arre yaaro navaratri ka aaj 6th Day hai and Gokuldham main kuch ho hi nahi raha.... lagta hia Dashere ke baad navratri celebrations start honge..... so sad......Cry i hope they will use ths occation properly......Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ (Page 12)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
yeah even i hope that they show garba atleast on monday coz its the last day Unhappy

btw i really enjoyed yesterday's episode !!! LOL

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Ya i hope they show a Garba special as well..
So talking about garba do you guys do garba???

Deepika.31

Deepika.31

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
yeah liked the episode ...
but would enjoy the Navaratri episode even more as it is Daya's fav. festival plus Kerry so there has to dhamaal & masti garunteed ...
and Popatlal will try and flirt with Kerry , Daya and Jeethalal will probably b more together like last year on Diwali i think it was it ...

Daya " meri choli ki dori bandhoge aap ? "
Jeetha : "Jaroor"
(He begins to tie it like a shoe lace)
Daya : "Choli ki dori bandh rahe ho ya joote ki dori , jara thik se bandho na jaise Bagbaan mein Amitabh ne Hema Malini ki bandhi thi waise "

ROFL !!! tht was like extremely funny !

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Omg last year garba was hilarious!!
I hope it is more funny this year, it is soo funny how popatlal flirts with Kerry awww LOL

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Omg last year garba was hilarious!!
I hope it is more funny this year, it is soo funny how popatlal flirts with Kerry awww LOL

I know devanshi last years garba were too good.... i m sure they will do something more special this year too..... i love when Daya and Jetha dance together.... they have such a uniq style.... looking forward to the eppi man.....

and welcome to TMKOC... HKM_1267.....Hug pls be active and we'll have lodzzz of fun......Big smile (sorry dont know ur name Embarrassed)

Deepika.31

Deepika.31

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Hahahaaa ... its fine Binie i understand ...

U were not there when i asked to join the TMKOC forum ...
i know of u as an  active member of the forum as Ishan described u as ....  I enjoy TMKOC as much as u do ... So there is no question of me not participating lolz hahahaa ....

BTW : My name is Deepika or Deepu

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged

wow.... good to know about u Deepu.....

28/09/09

Popat ka dil to gaya hai hath se..... he is so much impressed by Kerry.... and he said he likes Kerry to the women party even Shocked...... jinke mooh main koi baat nahi tikti unko hi bata diya..... ab aayega maza..... par it was really funny the way he is trying to impress kerry..... and from today onwards they will start Garba.... wowow..... we have waited for this time from so long man...... pls do enough justice to it....!!!! waise hoga to sahi hi kuch naya.... but overall good eppi......Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top