Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ (Page 11)

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Hey guys loved today's episode with Kerry and Daya getting all jealous LOL oh and i loved Daya's garba very fun i need to take lessons from her,LOL oh yes and i loved popatlal's english wah wah!!! I can't wait for tommorow episode.
Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Yeah and especially I loved Roshan's dialogue too !!

Yaha he haathi hai , popat hai par ab tak koi gadha nahi hai !!! LOL LOL LOL That was really hilarious !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged
16/09/09

hehe... so true devanshi,..... Daya is getting jelous... with kery.....and u want to learn from Daya then u can go to GadA Electronics.... buy something more then 10000 Rs.... and u can learn for free.... Wink hehehe.... and yaa so true Ishan i love the dialogue too.... Hathi hai Popat hai par Gadha nahi hai LOL ROFL.....bechara popatlal....LOL popat's reactions were awasum too.... and uska dil to le gai Keri.... i would love too see what would be next from Daya.... she looked worried..... she might smell something fishy going on between kerry and Gadha.... hahaha... aaj to Jethalal ki band bajegi Wink....... even one more thing was good.... when he gave gift to natukaka and he said isse main kyaa hai 50 gram petha LOL..... baap re he thought ke Jehtalal London se unke liye Petha laye hai..... lolzzz........ its going to be fun watching today's eppi......Big smile 

pisces25

binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
18/09/09

Jethalal ki baj gai Band!!!!!!! Wink Big smile  Ab women power of Gokuldham wont leave him.... bechara jethalal.... and they even called their hubbys for moral support aswell...... bechara Jethaji..... aaj toh gaye kaam se... ghar aayenge tab pahele bapuji ki dant without reason Confused and then attack of this women gang..... Cry but i m sure jab unki band baj rahi hogi tab bhi woh dusro ki band bajayenge like BHIDE and Iyyer Wink LOL..... so it would be fun watching monday's eppi now...... Smile

pisces25

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
yeah binie, JEthalal would be shocked to know that Daya was talking about Kerry not Kairi !!! It would be really fun to watch Monday's episode !!! LOL LOL

Edited by ishan.k - 19 September 2009 at 9:12am
binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
22/09/09

Sare Gokuldham vasi o ne Jethaji par sak kiya.... so sad.... even Babita ji ne bhi.... the best scene was when jetha said bapuji isse umar main bhi kerry ko kaise dekhte hai.... poor bapuji..... lollzzzzz..... it was damm funny..... Kerry ek baar  aati hai sal main and khane main kyaa maza aata hia.....Wink LOL.... then when all misunderstanding was clear and those guys and ladies were downstaires and jethaji ne kyaa loook diya..... bechare sare..... and best diologue was "Cancel wali Champali...." LOL and at that time popat jo bhaga hai it was damm funny.... and in upcoming eppi main bari hai daya ki.....Wink but was a eppisode.... it was really good......Big smileClap
Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
YEah the episode was really nice. When JEtha said Babuji ko kairi ko dekhte hi mooh mein paani aa jata hai !!! That was a very hilarious scene. Also when babuji asks Jetha " Tera Kerry ke saath kya rishta hai ??? " The sound effects were awesome !!! LOL LOL LOL
binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 2:01am | IP Logged
23/09/09

wow... fantabulous...... what an eppisode man..... after such a long time we have this kind of eppisode... and specialy after last break it was damm funny.... jetha ji ko raste par baal katvane bethana pada.... then first of all Babita ji se bache.... and then GOLI.... man the way that scene was done i cant stop laughing.... i felt like i m in that situation and feel so sorry..... but the way the whole thing made it deserve.....Clap my situation was same as Tarak Maheta in the end... cant stop laughing...... greattttt job..... dont u guys loved last night's eppisode..... i loved JETHA's each expression...... wow......ClapBig smile

Go to top