~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with you all. Acting was really superb by gada parivaar. I would like to see picnic or outside track in tarak mehta. daily routine is turning monotonous.
I really loved todays Precap-- Bhide's umbrella ๐Ÿคฃ
ha precap is ๐Ÿ˜†.bhide ka chatha gada parivar ke haathon=khallas๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃab toh usey naya chatha lenahi padega๐Ÿ˜†

n in today's epi jaise sunder waise uske dost-nalayak n besharam.no manners at all๐Ÿ˜ก.instead of offering to jetha first,they nicely sidelined him n enjoying breakfast

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
next track is of popat lalas marriage
each time TMKOC has conveyed some social messages in its track almost...but this time i can not understand the message behind the Popu track...๐Ÿ˜ณ
@odewdrop,i think the message is understanding others feelings as popu unstood the feeling of the person who stolen his umbrella and forgived him
the entire week was full of entertainment.๐Ÿ‘.. no discussion is required๐Ÿ˜Š...
@needus123
wat does huj bhj  nvgh      bvhjvh n  nujghb gugyhj hgghj bhgbn bhgvh  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผmean?
BABUCHAK, SORTHI BAHARVATIA-KADU MAKRANI,ghan chakkar, jethia, Tapuda...then why BUDTHAL is left?๐Ÿคฃ
So guys what's your opinion on the Chaddi gang track ? ๐Ÿ˜› I am liking it , also liked the way Daya saved Jetha from kidnapping and after fighting with the goons , when she read the graffiti on the wall,"Yaha par mara mari karna mana hai" and then how she says"Sorry Bhai" that was hilarious ! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†