~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
26th Aug 09

Lovely eppisode.... and i m soooooooooooooooooo happy to see my faviourite carector back in show.....yayeee they have shown Jethalal.... lovely telephone convos between all members and jethaji.... but  i specially loved Bhide and Babita ji and ofcourse Daya one..... Bhide belives when he said "kachhi vyapari ka putala in Madam Tussauds" thats damm funny πŸ˜† then when he was missing babita ji..... and when she gave phone to Daya and he said Daya main tumhe bhi miss karta hoon πŸ˜† unki sakal dekhne wali thi...... wow.....amazing show yaar......!!!!!!! keep it up 😊
yeah i agree. When Jethalal was saying that he missed babita and when babita gave that phone to Daya it was really hilarious. Jethalal was scared as he thought daya might doubt him. But Daya is so innocent that she said thank you instead of doubting him !!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
wohi to daya is tooooooooooooooooo bholi tabhi to jethalal kaheta hai meri Bholi Daya!!!!! but loves them.....πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah even i love their jodi. I hope we see Jethalal soon in Gokuldham society !!!😊
Hey guys how are you!!!
Hey welcome to the forum binie😊
So when is jetha coming back hope he comes back soon, oh ya i love jetha and daya's jodi as well
hey thanks pisces25 (sorry dont know ur name but want to know and wanted to make some friends here 😊)...it was so sweet of u.......thank u again ......πŸ˜ƒ

27/08/09
wow again very good eppisode.... all mahila e from society looked preety and all rocked as usual....and again i missed Jetha and felt sorry for him for not being there.... kyunki Babita ji as Gujju woman......!!!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† and just think guys if  Jetha would be here he wont leave a chance to dance with Babita on NAhi Melu re.... oyee hoyee.... kitna maza aaya  hota na.... when i saw her as gujju woman i straight away said arre yaar Jethaji u missed some thing......πŸ˜† but again it was lovely too see all women in new AVATATR...... Daya, Roshan, Babita and Anjali looked very beautiful while Mrs Bhide, Rita and Komal looked quite different.... and even Sonu looked quite nice.... but very good eppisode.......πŸ‘
Binie no problem my names Devanshi oh ya i loved yesterday's episode how everyone dressed up in different avatar's it was a treat as everyone looked different from their normal selves. I wonder who won??? i wonder if jetha was their he would have surely done garba with babita
Wow yesterday's episode seemed really nice.I missed it i hope i can catch the repeats soon !!!😊
hey guys,

how are you all....

I saw the episode yesterday N yeah I like DayaBen N jethaLals jodi too.. we should come up  with a nickname for them...

what I was thinking while seeing yesterdays episode is that if Jethalal had been there N if had seen Babita dressed completely in the gujrati avatar.. he would have gone fultu latoo N then he might have danced with her.. U know his manokamna(wish) would have been satisfied
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i must say Babita looked the best among them alll

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by VishleshaDR

hey guys,

how are you all....

I saw the episode yesterday N yeah I like DayaBen N jethaLals jodi too.. we should come up  with a nickname for them...

what I was thinking while seeing yesterdays episode is that if Jethalal had been there N if had seen Babita dressed completely in the gujrati avatar.. he would have gone fultu latoo N then he might have danced with her.. U know his manokamna(wish) would have been satisfied
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i must say Babita looked the best among them alll

πŸ˜†

Hey Vishlesha I had already found a funny nick name for JEthalal Daya jodi. Its JeDa. If you guys have any suggestions then do post it !!! 😊