Fan Fictions

Double Life(pt5pg5)

ramani thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The Double life.

How would it be if u have two lives to live, would it be fun or troublesome. Well for me it was both,let's see how u find it.

Part 1

"What the Heck is this?"She asked throwing the newspapers on the table before me while I was busy doing my makeup for the next shot of the ad. "Sapna,it's the truth.I am leaving the show."I answered casually doing my makeup again. My name is Riddhima Gupta,I am a model turned actress. I tried my hand on movies but they were the worst flops of the year,I don't mind saying that my movies are flop,it's the truth, I can't change the fact. Then I entered the TV And was lucky that my first show has become a hit,people liked my character n me too.Lucky I got some appreciation n fans too. "What? It's true n you didn't even think of telling me this? I am your manager,Riddhima.How can you do this without telling me? Leaving the show n this press statement." She spat at me. "Sorry,Sapna. It wasn't my idea of not telling you abt it,I wanted to tell you that I am leaving the show but I don't know where the media people came to know abt it n they were pestering me so horribly that I had to spit it out.sorry" I said holding my ears. Sapna,sorry Sapna Sharma, is my manager but first she is my friend from college. We studied together n then I joined modeling, n when I joined movies she volunteered to be my manager. I accepted readily as she is my best friend n I would surely want her to be my side forever,u see it's very rare opportunity to be by your friend's side always. She supported me when I had flops n when I decided to do TV she encouraged me. When I got the offer she was the first to read it,n she was very excited as the story was a youthful one. She felt that people would surely like it. N she was right,people liked the show, the characters, the lead pair that's me n Sumit, I really enjoyed doing the show,I was very comfortable with the cast,I liked them all but then the producers were too much abusive,they credited themselves n their lead actor for all the success of the show,that's nothing I mind,I don't care what they think abt themselves but they treated others like nothing. I didn't like it,prejudice was something I never learned, n I can't let someone hurt me, my self respect was my everything,that's when I decided to leave the show. The producers seemed unaffected,they readily showed me the door,n I left with my self respect n dignity the essential jewels of oneself. "Riddhima,this is no excuse,you have dealt with media before too,this is not something new for you"she gave me look of "I am disappointed"."Yeah,I understand that,sapna but I couldn't handle them anymore. I mean?I mean.. I am fed up with this media,the producer, everything.You know how the producers were,they are mean n abusive, I can't listen, it just irritates me. N then the press it has been pestering me saying,mam why did you opt to be out of the show,do u have any problem with the producers or with the cast,or did u get anyother offer" "aaaaah,it's eating my head n it just slipped out of my mouth" "u know riddhima,because of u leaving the show how much ur fans will be hurt,they will hate u for doing it." "Sapna,i have thought abt it too,but they are my fans,my well wishers they will surely understand me. I am tired now sapna,these many years I worked hard to gain this,criticism from some people,seeing myself as someone self else as potrayed by the press, I am tired listening things abt myself which I don't know my self. It was one's my passion to be a model n actress but now that passion has left me n it is  replaced by distress,uneasiness. I am suffocating in this world Sapna. I want to leave it once for all n be normal again,like we were. I want us to enjoy the world as we did before, not thinking abt what other's think abt us.Here in this world everyone's eyes are on us,what ever we do becomes a news,nothing is private here sapna, I don't want it. I want to leave it all. Atleast for once I want    to go back to that normal life, be the true riddhima once again."I said looking at her whose expression has softened a little bit. She is my friend, n wanted the best for me,n that is what she is worried abt,abt me. I understand that but I am really tired of the thing I am doing.I needed a break,I surely needed one,one big break.

~~
 hi, just thought of putting a idea i got a long time into words for u. Comment on it, i would continue if u like it. Criticism is welcome. will be waiting for u r comments

Thankyou.😊

index~
parts                     pages
   1                            1 
   2                            2
   3                            3
   4                            4
   5                            5
Edited by ramani - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hai dear😊

nice n interesting start😊                     continue soooooooooooon😍Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start, do continue :)
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u know what u should really continue this ff.its amazing,u just brought forward shilpa's delima.i love this.
Lavender21 thumbnail
Hey nice part. Do continue soon!!!
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
contineu   soon

love
Riddss
-Armaan- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello .. Loved the stuff... Unique one haan! Do write soon ... :) Will be thankful if you could PM me up !
ramani thumbnail
happy u all liked the part.
will continue soon😊

Edited by ramani - 14 years ago
ramani thumbnail

Part 2

"Well,you need a break. i definitely think so Riddhima"he said looking at me with some concern,his one arm around her n other under his chin. "i know that Amit but the thing is i don't want it to be a holiday,doing nothing but i want that spice of my life which common people enjoy,i want to lead a life of a common person Amit"i said looking at him . Amit  Sharma,husband of my best friend Sapna. Actually there's was an arranged marriage,Sapna's parents urged her to marry soon after the completion of our college. She couldn't say no to them n so agreed. Amit worked as a manager in a software company. In the initial stages of their marriage sapna was somewhat angry with him as she was forced to marry but soon Amit won over her with his gentleness,n good nature. He gave her the space she needed,he encouraged her to work,n has been patient with her. She is now madly in love with him,actually they both are very much in love with each other. Amit loved her for what she  is. We too became good friends for the common connection between us being Sapna. He always seeks my help to surprise her with one thing or the other, n this love for her is the think that makes me more close to him."Come on bhai,help me"i said looking at him who was lost in some deep thoughts.That's what i call him,bhai. I like it,as i have no sibling,he makes me a lot comfortable,has helped me in every problem,n has supported me in my every decision."Well,that's what i am thinking.What do u think Sapna?"he asked looking at her who took off his arm that was around her n standing announced"well,Amit that's upon u to think. i called u here for that.u think while i get something for us to eat."saying so she moved to the kitchen. Well yes she has called him once i said out what i wanted to do. She knew very well that Amit was very good at making decisions n giving ideas. N he came home for me,u see for me his behna.

"Hmmmmmm,what should we do?"he gave me a questioning look with his fingers under his chin. AAh,one more time he ask me this question n i am gonna kill him.i glared at him "Ok,sorry sorry,"he said laughing at me. This is even more irritating he is laughing at me,i am surely gonna kill him,i gave him more dirty look for which he laughed more n btn his fits of laughter said "Sapna,....sapna.......come fast.....,see ur friend is killing me with her deadly looks"he said. Sapna who has entered the room running laughed too looking at us. Aaaaah,she has also gone mad,she is with Amit what more can happen, rolling my eyes i got up to leave frustrated n shouted "fine,i am leaving."i stomped  my foot moving towards the entrance. "Hey,ridzi come on yaar,we are sorry."sapna said trying to hold her laughter while Amit was still laughing, "Amit,now enough.Say sorry to her."She asked looking at him sternly,while he narrowed his eyes at her,she tried convincing him with her eyes pleading him to say sorry. He is very serious of the word sorry,he respects the word very much n never uses it until he believes to have done a great mistake,but see,a guy can do anything for his love,his lady,he apologised to me melting to his wife's pleading looks,that's the power of love,bending u to do things u never did otherwise. I so love these guys. i accepted his apology.

"So,tell me Amit have u thought of anything."i asked as sapna cleared the table. "well,not till now."he said changing the channels in the tv.

"Sapna dear,sorry i forgot abt u.What are u gonna do when i won't be working?"i asked her jumping from my seat to her who was entering the hall wiping her hands. i have all this time forgotten of where she would work when i won't be working myself. N she too didn't bother to ask me this. "well,don't worry dear,while u will be away ,i will be here being a good housewife,with my sweet hubby."she said smiling sitting beside him pulling his arm around her.Now that's what i call a cute couple,a much in love couple."I have neglected my duties of being a good wife,n now i am gonna fulfill them completely."she said with a content feeling in her eyes.She has indeed neglected her duties of being  a good wife,first it was because she didn't know him,n wasn't comfortable with him,after that it was because of me,sapna has been so busy handling me that she couldn't spend time with him. This would be surely good for them. They needed time together. i smiled at her now my brain at peace. "Hey,that's perfect"amit shouted jumping in his seat. "what's perfect?"i asked confused,was he talking of the show he was watching or what. "Hey,u brainless i am talking of the break."i asked still confused. "Break me,....u idiot"he shouted at me."I'm talking abt the holiday u wanted.I have got an idea." he said giving me an idiotic look."What,what is it?"i asked excitedly ignoring his idiotic looks."well,the thing is my best friend is starting an  Ad agency.He needs someone to help him in this,he needs someone trustworthy and close to him.so he asked me.but i know nothing about it,so i said i would instead look out for someone who knows abt it,who can help him and who is trustworthy and all." he said ."oh! Good for him you didn't join him. U don't know even what to wear on what, if he takes u in ad making he would surely have to shut it down in two days,lucky guy" i said teasing him while he gave me his dirty looks and sapna hit me on my head,see patni dharm."ok,sorry bhai,continue." i said apologising to him. " well,how would it be if u join him. U see u are a model,u know how it all works in the industry. I think u can be a great help to him,u also have great contacts in the industry. Wat say?" he looked expectantly at me. Hmm,interesting. Well I know atleast something abt it. However it wuld be like I am working as a partner not under him which I a good thing, I can't stand people being bossy to me.   Well I think It is nice, I  am gonna work somewhere where I know what I am to do and that I can do it. I can surely handle set him his agency, bring him assignments and if u ask abt models they wuld surely come forward to help their friend.  Ha!it sounds perfect to me,I beamed with happiness while they were looking at me bemused, I generally have these crazy facial expressions while I think all the pros and cons that they can really get anything. I think they take me for some mad person at that time,haha I can't help it.can I? "I think it's fine for me. But what abt him" I said ending all my thoughts finally convinced with the proposal. "Don't worry abt it. I will talk to him and let u know tomorrow." He said casually resting back on the couch,seeming fully satisfied with himself. "No,u are gonna talk to him now and u are letting me know abt it now" I said adamantly,what can I do.i have my own curiosities man.

~~

thankyou for all the comments. Here's the second part. Do comment on how it is. I really don't mind any type of criticism. Feel free to comment.

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hai dear😊

nice part yaar😊as far I really loved all the 3 characters which u introduced upto now😊I think that person is our Armaan😊thank u soo much for the pm😊continue super sooooonly😍Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago