Special Squad

   

Special Squad FF (pg- 15 secret mission revealed) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

sunshine286

Goldie

sunshine286

Joined: 05 February 2009

Posts: 1023

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
HAila..........D'ohmein toh confuse ho gayi...Wacko
 
kya karu aaj-kal demag hi kum chlta hain...oh got it goit it
 

Aryan: don't be judgemental! Ur work is to find out dat only!!

Ajay & bxr immediately luks at aryan n then at each other....

yeh kiski line hain Aryan..Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Special Squad FF (pg- 15 secret mission revealed) (Page 4)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Joined: 08 April 2008

Posts: 3537

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged
wopieeeeeee very very happy to see another FF,will post my views soon after going through it,thanks for starting

Veena..

IF-Rockerz

Veena..

Joined: 10 June 2009

Posts: 7335

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged

thank u diptiHug Hug

thts gr8Clap

yeah hm se wait nahi hota na thu tum se kaise wait ho gaSilly

well thts gud k comm ne clean chit de dii....

and case detail next part main ohh thts fine then

oh yara aryan pe deepika ka kuch kuch asar hota ja raha hai naEmbarrassed Silly

well i like it and enjoy reading itBig smile

or wo wala sceneeeeeeeeeeeeConfused....next update me hai kyaQuestion

oh plz update soon naTongue

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Joined: 05 January 2007

Posts: 14042

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Ah ha.... So so.... SS team has been giving clean chit... All because of Dipi's report naa?!?? Wonderful....
 
Hmm new introduction.... AVS?!?! Koun hai? Kya hai? Pata hai aage pata chelaga!
 
COUGH COUGH!!!! Big smile Kisi ke zehan me  kisi ki baat itni pad gayi ki uska asar bahut achchi tarah hone laga hai!
 
Jhaasoo!!!!!!!!!! Continue soon enough! Clap

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Joined: 10 February 2009

Posts: 3078

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Deepika ke report ne SS ko bacha liya!!!!!!!!!! Hai Ram!!!!!!!!

Shy and Deepika together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One must now expect FIREWORKS at any moment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz plz update soon!!!!!!!!!!!

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Joined: 22 May 2009

Posts: 2739

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena..

thank u diptiHug Hug

thts gr8Clap

yeah hm se wait nahi hota na thu tum se kaise wait ho gaSilly

well thts gud k comm ne clean chit de dii....

and case detail next part main ohh thts fine then

oh yara aryan pe deepika ka kuch kuch asar hota ja raha hai naEmbarrassed Silly

well i like it and enjoy reading itBig smile

or wo wala sceneeeeeeeeeeeeConfused....next update me hai kyaQuestion

oh plz update soon naTongue


thanksss!!!Tongue

yeah, next mein hai!!Wink

wil update soon!Smile

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Joined: 22 May 2009

Posts: 2739

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha_prakrti

Ah ha.... So so.... SS team has been giving clean chit... All because of Dipi's report naa?!?? Wonderful....
 
Hmm new introduction.... AVS?!?! Koun hai? Kya hai? Pata hai aage pata chelaga!
 
COUGH COUGH!!!! Big smile Kisi ke zehan me  kisi ki baat itni pad gayi ki uska asar bahut achchi tarah hone laga hai!
 
Jhaasoo!!!!!!!!!! Continue soon enough! Clap

LOL   LOL
thanksss!!!!!!Tongue
wil update soon!!Smile

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Joined: 22 May 2009

Posts: 2739

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooj@

Deepika ke report ne SS ko bacha liya!!!!!!!!!! Hai Ram!!!!!!!!

Shy and Deepika together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One must now expect FIREWORKS at any moment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz plz update soon!!!!!!!!!!!


fireworksLOL   LOL    LOL

wil update soon!!!!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Special Squad rocks!!! debayon 8 1574 11 December 2009 at 2:18am
By Varun_Mehta
New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

mj_friends 521 58101 16 August 2009 at 3:09am
By maha_prakrti
squad

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

keep-smiling 80 4955 25 June 2009 at 9:00am
By keep-smiling
~** Special Squad Pantry ** ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160

maha_prakrti 1277 26328 17 June 2009 at 1:23pm
By maha_prakrti
Special Squad pending episodes after episode 25

2 3

rajeev174301 20 2446 29 March 2009 at 3:24pm
By angeldust_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Special Squad Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.