-!- Jyoti Appreciation Thread -!- - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2GKEayFipM[/YOUTUBE]
Same song actually used when Uday was proposing marriage to Sudha.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OuQmFAwbcc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Since Jyoti is now on its last lap, I've brought the Jyoti Appreciation Thread to the forefront, where you can either appreciate Jyoti herself, or the show.  Feel free to post all your views about the show and everything here, rather than spawn  several separate threads.

Maybe even post about past memorable events that we loved in Jyoti

I just loved Jyoti from the day it started...n then ma interest went on increasing.......n when its getting over...m really sad....i feel like bashing CVs n the people who gave this bakwaas idea of first letting jyoti go off air n give sometime to bandini which is such a pathetic show....at least they should have let jyoti complete 2 years...... :(
I found this really cute video of Aamir and Sneha getting ready for their wedding on Jyoti. Can some please post this link. I am new to this forum and it does not allow me to post links.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeaxbd_dulhan-dehk-kabeer-ka-dil-dola-jyot_shortfilms

i will miss jyoti immensely😭 but thanx vrisha 4 creating dis thread😊 i know u ppl r bored wid jyoti but i can't stop watching jyoti b'coz aamir on the show❤️ i wasn't aregular viewer of this but since the time aamir entered the show i've been following this show madly but u wil still agree wid apart 4m the pankaj roshni's chapter everything else was so sensible unlike other shows which i can't digest after watching this particular show(jyoti)nowadays i think ppl like this kind of slow motion serials where in the whole episode they keep on playing one romantic song when the main leads r watching each other some stupid dialogues end up the episode they dont hav ne story line but they just simply like 2 drag the serials on and on and on...ppl still like watch such crap.

😡I wud like 2 hold the viwers responsible 4 such a mess in television dats why show like jyoti is ending and shows like laagi tujhse lagan,ye rishta kya kehlata hai,pratigya r topping the trp charts c'mon jyoti was far more better than these craps but it didn't receive the popularity it deserved.👏👏

i can bet u even aarkshan wont work bcoz title seems 2 give a meaningful msg but ppl cant digest smthing gud they will happily watch child marriages,domestic violence abusive language on tv but will never watch ne thing that giv some sense i know jyoti in the begining had some msg but now it can b watched simply 4 the entertainment value atleast wt fabulous actors it has this is again a very incredible thing about this serial dat not only the main leads but the entire cast can can given credit on their acting skills👏
I absolutely agree in wat u written above. It so true since aamir started it's lyk jyoti lit up wen he came in. Nd am really sad to see it go of air soon. The whole reason I used to watch jyoti was for aamir. I just luv aamir dalvi.XXXXXXXX nd I luv the romantic scenes between jyoti nd kabir. I luv them two togever.XXXXXXXX
hey i just wanted 2 inform u this since many of u r sriti jha's fans so dis is the news about her she will b seen in another soap titled "gulaal" which is 2 b aired on star plus they r showing the promos of their new show where sriti is seen will she now continue doing rakht sambandh or she will have a guest appearance in the new show god knows😕 and ronit roy i think will quit bandini bcoz he will b seen in another soap titled "adaalat"whose promos r on air it will b on sony he seems 2 b playing the main lead here his character is going 2 die in bandini i think  afterall how long will he play the role of gujju bhai in bandini bandini has got nothing left now 4 him may this bandini end now jyoti shud continue 2 b on air..

i think a serial ideally shud go off air when all the loyal viewers hav turned hostile but i don't think this is the case wid jyoti we still digest some stupid episodes just bcoz it shows some fabulous performances we have the hunger 2 c it more and more of it when dis hunger is lost then only a serial shud b made 2 go off air its not the matter of one or two ppl like me but i know many of us r dissapointed by te news dat it is going off air dat means we still luv the serial and want it 2 continue..plz continue wid the serial i think its doing far better than bandini.