Jyoti

-!- Jyoti Appreciation Thread -!- (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i will miss jyoti immenselyCry but thanx vrisha 4 creating dis threadSmile i know u ppl r bored wid jyoti but i can't stop watching jyoti b'coz aamir on the showHeart i wasn't aregular viewer of this but since the time aamir entered the show i've been following this show madly but u wil still agree wid apart 4m the pankaj roshni's chapter everything else was so sensible unlike other shows which i can't digest after watching this particular show(jyoti)nowadays i think ppl like this kind of slow motion serials where in the whole episode they keep on playing one romantic song when the main leads r watching each other some stupid dialogues end up the episode they dont hav ne story line but they just simply like 2 drag the serials on and on and on...ppl still like watch such crap.

AngryI wud like 2 hold the viwers responsible 4 such a mess in television dats why show like jyoti is ending and shows like laagi tujhse lagan,ye rishta kya kehlata hai,pratigya r topping the trp charts c'mon jyoti was far more better than these craps but it didn't receive the popularity it deserved.ClapClap

i can bet u even aarkshan wont work bcoz title seems 2 give a meaningful msg but ppl cant digest smthing gud they will happily watch child marriages,domestic violence abusive language on tv but will never watch ne thing that giv some sense i know jyoti in the begining had some msg but now it can b watched simply 4 the entertainment value atleast wt fabulous actors it has this is again a very incredible thing about this serial dat not only the main leads but the entire cast can can given credit on their acting skillsClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRSEPIDEHhNancy_NUTS.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-!- Jyoti Appreciation Thread -!- (Page 10)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PrincessR

Groupbie

PrincessR

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree in wat u written above. It so true since aamir started it's lyk jyoti lit up wen he came in. Nd am really sad to see it go of air soon. The whole reason I used to watch jyoti was for aamir. I just luv aamir dalvi.XXXXXXXX nd I luv the romantic scenes between jyoti nd kabir. I luv them two togever.XXXXXXXX

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_Nancy_NUTS.Vrish.

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
hey i just wanted 2 inform u this since many of u r sriti jha's fans so dis is the news about her she will b seen in another soap titled "gulaal" which is 2 b aired on star plus they r showing the promos of their new show where sriti is seen will she now continue doing rakht sambandh or she will have a guest appearance in the new show god knowsConfused and ronit roy i think will quit bandini bcoz he will b seen in another soap titled "adaalat"whose promos r on air it will b on sony he seems 2 b playing the main lead here his character is going 2 die in bandini i think  afterall how long will he play the role of gujju bhai in bandini bandini has got nothing left now 4 him may this bandini end now jyoti shud continue 2 b on air..

i think a serial ideally shud go off air when all the loyal viewers hav turned hostile but i don't think this is the case wid jyoti we still digest some stupid episodes just bcoz it shows some fabulous performances we have the hunger 2 c it more and more of it when dis hunger is lost then only a serial shud b made 2 go off air its not the matter of one or two ppl like me but i know many of us r dissapointed by te news dat it is going off air dat means we still luv the serial and want it 2 continue..plz continue wid the serial i think its doing far better than bandini.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top