Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithotuknew thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Shivani-

I've said this before... and saying it again.. PLEASE PLEASE BE POSITIVE 😭😭
It's so bad to see this forum being all negative... and encouraging those destructives 😭😭.... it's like they're winning... and we're making them win!... we're deshians!... we NEVER give up!...
PLEASE DESHIANS!...BE POSITIVE!! 😭😭

-- A very sad,
Mrs.Lalu 😭

*Mods may close... coz i've said it many times! 😭

hey

i like that even u r spreading the + vibes....even i have made a post abt it...do read it......

this is just momentary.....post leap they will surely show how prem n heer meet n in the mean time im sure gay3 will make life terrible for prem......

just hang on

Somii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭😭
how to be positive.they have ruined the basic concept of kis desh eternal love .we can not see that love any more.prem who could see the truth in heer eyes is no more. prem and heer relation was so strong that it defeated death but how can now their relationship is so weak .it  shakes in every little problem..
😭😭😭
it does not matter after leap they will be united again.bec creatives will keep them together for 2 days and then seperate them again. 
Edited by lovepremeer - 14 years ago
mariumsheikh thumbnail
rite shivo...even i'll try to be positive n will certainly stick to  the show.... i love prem n will watch the show until prem is there in the show...its really nice ur convincing others to be positive n have vishwas...😊
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Shanu u dont know that Everything has been shot...Heer will be leaving alone...This info was provided by Triv early...

So no chance of Positivity...
Chitra.PH.ha thumbnail
         I have Email to request to reshoot the part of HEER leaving.

Please every one do so and try to change the creatives mind

UNITY IS STRENGTH
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Do I give hope here to a hopeless forum?😳

I am sorry, but if 99% of the forum members aren't willing to listen, then why should we waste our times screaming out to support Desh?

I mean honestly, I have watched loads of EK shows, like KYPH and KA, KS who have gone through numerous leaps, and tell you what, I like them. I am looking forward to how PH come together after the leap. Maybe we will have more Shiv Mandir scenes? Maybe we will have Premeer Marathons again? Maybe we will see Heer working in Prem's office as his PA?

There are loads of maybe, but here we are, 99% of our Deshians thinking that Desh HAS gone into the dump and it WILL go into the dump. We are soooo biased towards our thinking, isn't it? We think that once a show's downfall starts, it will giving going down, but hello, there are OTHER possibilities.

The show that we supported for 1 year and 3 months, let's support it more, cus you never know, we might end up with the guilt of being the onces of seeing our Fav Jodi loosing next year!

Honestly guys, I know we all are frustrated, but hello, 10 + topics lining Pg 1 on PH's seperation and Quit the forum now, Is this what our forum was 1 year ago? I don't think so. We were frustrated then that PH weren't coming together and created andolans that we wanted our PH together and now when they were together, we were happy either, and now when they are seperated, we are still NOT satisfied, we will NEVER be satisfied! We demand too much Deshains!

Start to live with how BT works. We tried our best to change it but at the end, we are the ones that come to a fault and we all should know that buy now.

But honestly, my journey with you guys ends here. My journey with Desh starts now. I had enough of bashing my favourite show which leaves me pretty upset. You are not the ones enjoying but the people who do like KDMHMD at the moment, please let them enjoy!

I only came to this forum because I have too...and let me tell you what, Desh who used to be # 1 forum to visit is suddenly turning into the Top 1 forum to NOT visit. Any reasons why???

~Shifu
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u know i had dreams and hopes that they would win fav jodi every year for the next like 5 years :( but everything's down the drain.
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Do I give hope here to a hopeless forum?😳

I am sorry, but if 99% of the forum members aren't willing to listen, then why should we waste our times screaming out to support Desh?

I mean honestly, I have watched loads of EK shows, like KYPH and KA, KS who have gone through numerous leaps, and tell you what, I like them. I am looking forward to how PH come together after the leap. Maybe we will have more Shiv Mandir scenes? Maybe we will have Premeer Marathons again? Maybe we will see Heer working in Prem's office as his PA?

There are loads of maybe, but here we are, 99% of our Deshians thinking that Desh HAS gone into the dump and it WILL go into the dump. We are soooo biased towards our thinking, isn't it? We think that once a show's downfall starts, it will giving going down, but hello, there are OTHER possibilities.

The show that we supported for 1 year and 3 months, let's support it more, cus you never know, we might end up with the guilt of being the onces of seeing our Fav Jodi loosing next year!

Honestly guys, I know we all are frustrated, but hello, 10 + topics lining Pg 1 on PH's seperation and Quit the forum now, Is this what our forum was 1 year ago? I don't think so. We were frustrated then that PH weren't coming together and created andolans that we wanted our PH together and now when they were together, we were happy either, and now when they are seperated, we are still NOT satisfied, we will NEVER be satisfied! We demand too much Deshains!

Start to live with how BT works. We tried our best to change it but at the end, we are the ones that come to a fault and we all should know that buy now.

But honestly, my journey with you guys ends here. My journey with Desh starts now. I had enough of bashing my favourite show which leaves me pretty upset. You are not the ones enjoying but the people who do like KDMHMD at the moment, please let them enjoy!

I only came to this forum because I have too...and let me tell you what, Desh who used to be # 1 forum to visit is suddenly turning into the Top 1 forum to NOT visit. Any reasons why???

~Shifu

you litterally stole the words out of my mouth!.. I'm with you Shifali di 😊... We've supported this show for a year or so... how can we just forget it like tht?!... we seriously demand too much.. I just noticed tht 😭 Even I'm leaving this forum now.. I'm starting with desh 😭
and once again, well said 👏