-AY Month Celebrations- - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
omg Reeemz u wld doooooooooo it? 😃this is soooooooooooooooo sweet of u Reeemz🤗 d only thing missing in the euphoria was regular pics of adorable scenes btw YaRa btw Ashi-Sonya, Ashi Leo and the reeeeeeeest and pooor Nappy shes already doing so dammed much from posting the entire epis on youtube to seperately editing ashi, yuvi and ashi-yuvi parts for us🤗🤗..ki its really unfairt to beg her for pics tooo..but kya karen yaar these r such awesome moments i toh feel like getting a siggy on every single expression of theirs😆☺️but cant do coz of lack of pics😭omg Reemz if u cld do this na then it would juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust be helllllllllllll specialllllllllll🤗..Thankooooooooooooooooo Reemz u such a chweet wala heaaaaaaaaaart🤗🤗🤗...aur sun wat do we do ummm start a seperate thread for the pics...and r u gonaa do whole epi pics or just the YaRa and ashi yuvi individual scene bits?..if u gonaa do just on them then we can create a YaRa special thread☺️...i guess wld create a YaRa and ashi and yuvi special thread any which ways where we can just save all of their pics only wat say?😃..omg thankoo thankoo thankoo reemz🤗🤗🤗...and omgggggggggggg Reemz wat u sayingg u gonaa be free after this weekkkkkkkkkkkkk?? omg wait am just sending u a secrate wala pm telling u why i am so happpy and excited hearing thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisomg "TW"😉

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve u reeemz🤗

and ps...reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemz huge huge huge endlessssssssssssssssss wala thankoooooooooooooooooooooooooo for the recent ashi sonya sig u made for us wen i saw it i couldnt belive my eyes ki u had remembered my suggestion that was like cho freaking adorable of youuuuuu🤗...luve u gurlllllllllll🤗
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 14 years ago