•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

WHERE are all these people nowdays...MANDY, REEMA, AKASH(HE JUST DISPEARED IN THIN AIR), KS, MADAM(I FORGOT THE NAME...POOJA'S PROF)...they show up like for one sec and thts it...well Akash and the Madam are not to be seen anymore....NO MORE COLLEGE FOR THESE PEOPLE OR SOMETHING?  wow...i wish we had tht kind of a choice...just go to college when u feel like...😆....they have completely detroyed the storyline....😡

lol yea college story haz been killed .......................maybe da new guy will brng it baq 2 life...........cuz i read sumwhere da hez supposed 2 b involved wit a production company of sumting...............maybe az an assignment da class will go der n he will meet pooja.............hu noez
yea...u r so rite...they need to show everyone n bring a relief n comic moment every day rather than just the usual rona dhona of ronit n pooja about how they lost each other...
they need tom ove on...they can't do anything about whatevr has happened...
maybe they're out of collage because everyone was talkinging about marriage like ronit and pooja😡 were talking abt it before milind died ,then akash is all like will you marry me 😳 yeah so thats probably it because even vacations wouldnt last long as this Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
man wht happen to akash's dream.......he wanted to be a producer and he's off air without doing nething.......sucks......how can a person forget his/her dream.....man right now career and my dream is everything for me.......even if nething happens......i can't let go of my dream.....hate stupid producers......😡

agreed!

story ko kahan se kahan le gaye😡

i agree they shud at least show pooja moving on her life n going bak 2 college
Originally posted by Ronitzthebest

i agree they shud at least show pooja moving on her life n going bak 2 college

yea