Twilight

*Twilight Members Introduction Briefly* (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 17

Sigma

IF-Sizzlerz

Sigma

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

opps nimy that was me who said james bit, i meant to say how james was involved in her being changed into a vampire

I agree guys when I read the book I got really annoyed at bella because it was like she was stringing both jacob and edward along and hurting both them as she couldn't figure out who she loved

I don't think she deserved them aswell Zaria

ps thanks 4 the warm welcome guys

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Twilight Members Introduction Briefly* (Page 9)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nimmy1010

Goldie

nimmy1010

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
sigma....my point is bella is a gud character...n steph has written it reallly weelll....but da thing is kris makes it luks like she doesnt deserve some1 like edward or jacob.....

bella herself goes thru da guilts & other feelings for hurting EDWARD N JACOB....but da way kris acts it out....umm....it turns ff my feelings or attachment to bella

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I so agree Bella is supposed to be this lovely innocent girl clumsy too but this Kirsten hardly looked innocent. She totally ruined the scene in the New Moon trailer when she tells Edward "Kiss me!" excuse me that guy is not your slave. Pattinson does a much better job than her I do hope with further sequels she'll read the character and hopefully try to be it.

nimmy1010

Goldie

nimmy1010

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
yup...i HATED kris in dat ''kiss me'' scene...i agree bella did ask edward to kiss her in da buk....but its wasnt supposed to b like dis....

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hiya Fellows !!!

I m Alina....17yrs old....lives in Pakistan....and is the students of class 12......studying Pre-Medical.
Like you all I m also obsessed with the Twilight Saga and its Characters....especially Edward Cullen. I've became Twilight's fan when movie was about to release, so to watch it, a read Twilight and since that day I' ve become a total freak of Twilight.
After that on my birthday my brother gifted me Twilight Saga, actually he gifted me New Moon n Breaking Dawn, no Eclipse....as still now too there is the Shortage of Eclipse in my city. So I haven't read Eclipse yet . But I couldn't controlled myself to read to breaking Dawn.....so after waiting for a month and when I didn't got any copy of Eclipse I started reading it. And now for the second time I have completed it. I've also read Mid-night Sun, about 4 times.....And I just loved it. I hope S.Meyer should start writing it again and even all the Saga from the Edward's perspective.
I'm in love with Edward.....and like you all, I too believe that Edward is every girl's dream !!!!!!! I do loved Jacob in New Moon but in Twilight I didn't liked him at all.
I hope I could get more time here to interact with you all. Keep Rocking guys!!!!

luv Alina

nimmy1010

Goldie

nimmy1010

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
hey alina.....eclipse wasnt available wer i live either....had to get it frm india....

welcum to da forum.....trust me....u r gona love it here!!!!

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Nimmy thanks for the welcome....I know I'm going to enjoy !!!!!

Well Nimmy you know what I think Eclipse is not in my luck....actually My mom n sis went to buy few books and when they return they told me that there was Eclipse at the store and when I asked them why they didn't brought it for me so they told me that they were confused between Breaking Dawn n Eclipse so when they went again to buy it, it was sold !!!! Same incident happen with my cousin too...she was also confused about Breaking Dawn and Eclipse !!!! So I guess its not in my luck to read it !!!!!

Anyway I'm way too excited to see New Moon !!!! Anyone knows when its releasing????

luv Alina

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
^^^ Hey there! I know the feeling. It was veryyy hard for me to get a copy of Eclipse. I had Twilight, NM and BD at first but Eclipse was very hard to find :( But don't worry, just keep searching everyday, who knows ur luck may shine soon LOL

And yes, NM is releasing officially on 20th Nov 2009.
Don't know about the other countries, but I know where im staying its releasing on 3rd Dec 2009. So late -.-

And btw, welcome to the forum :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top