Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

*Twilight Members Introduction Briefly* (Page 2)

nimmy1010 Goldie
nimmy1010
nimmy1010

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged
HI SUHAIMA & NISHAT.....gud to noe all u guys....mallika....again i applaud u for dis gr8 idea.....
thanks....again....
mona18 IF-Dazzler
mona18
mona18

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
LOL Here's my intro

Hey everyone! The name's Monalisa but PLS call me Mona LOL I'm 17 yrs and trust me, this age ROCKS! LOL I'm from India as well but settled here in Singapore since birth.

Im a huge fan of Twilight, LIKE DUH! =P Im a HARDCORE Edward Cullen fan and you bash against him and you face my vrath! LOL I love RPattz dearly as well, but if I had to choose btw EC or RP, obviously I would choose EC Embarrassed

I have done a lot of things for Twilight, in a crazy manner, that has got me into quite a lot of trouble LOL
mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbalkrocks

The names Suhaima, from Canada.....
m a huge twilight fan (ofcourse, thats why m posting!), but I dont think S. Meyers is that great of a writer..... she built amazing character sketches and an outstanding story, but her writing has several flaws.. probably could be the editing for all we know. I personally encountered a few grammatical errors, but that could be coz American grammar slightly differs.
All that said, m still a huge fan of twilight, have read the books countless times.
As expected my favourite character is Edward, because he is such a gentleman and so considerate, but at the same time there is some mystery to him and the occasional naughtiness!Wink
I simply adore Robert Pattinson.... we coulnt have asked for a better Edward, and his naturalness just adds to his appeal.
I also think Kristen Stewart is gorgeous! Though she is not the Bella I expected, but now I dont want to see anyone else as Bella, coz her and Rob make a total E/B couple!

yeah i agree with youuu...
american grammer is slightly diff..even i pointed out some...
yea robz perfect as Edward..now no more changes....Krsten is ok-ish...shes pretty..i agree..but i dunt kno why..i feel she has  a lil attitude...so i've slighlty started detesting her..
mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimy.10

HI SUHAIMA & NISHAT.....gud to noe all u guys....mallika....again i applaud u for dis gr8 idea.....
thanks....again....

yea we'll get to kno eachoda even bettaaaTongue
mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona18

LOL Here's my intro

Hey everyone! The name's Monalisa but PLS call me Mona LOL I'm 17 yrs and trust me, this age ROCKS!

Monaaa...This Age of yours is going to end soon..start counting!LOL
-Precious IF-Dazzler
-Precious
-Precious

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
okay here goes:

hi this  is maryam from pakistan..born on 26 june...like evryone else here i'm a huge twilight fan......i got to know bout it from i-f and then when i saw a friend had it i started the saga......i finished twilight in one night....and was soon done with the rest of the books as well.....i loved all the books...new moon was not so appealing and had a boring start for me coz tensions were there from the starting.....the only part i liked was the reunion in the end......and although jacob got on my nerves a lot through the rest of the books specially in BD because he thought renesme was his property  or something i still like him....i wont say i'm obsessed with edward coz that will be lying....but yeah he is one of those hot guys i like.....i dont visit this forum a lot but i am a huge twilight fan and i'm obsessed with the books.....the movie didnt really please me and did not rise to my expectations.....the book was much better.....the only scene i liked wasthe baseball game which was i think the high point of the movie......i really hope that new moon will be exciting.....the trailer is really exciting but then again twilight's trailer was also very exciting.....alll i can say is that twilight is not one of the movies i can watch a hundered times and not get bored....i mean i got bored the second time i watched it....rob though is another caseTongue..............ahhh i didnt know i had so much to say about twilight....
mona18 IF-Dazzler
mona18
mona18

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallika_14

LOL Here's my intro

Hey everyone! The name's Monalisa but PLS call me Mona LOL I'm 17 yrs and trust me, this age ROCKS!

Run Mallika, run for your life

LOLLOL
mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mallika_14

LOL Here's my intro

Run Mallika, run for your life

LOLLOL

hahaha
come online on msn.

Go to top