Twilight

*Twilight Members Introduction Briefly* (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 17

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hi i am Ruju and i am from Canada n i am just in love with Twilight i just read the first book now i am gonna read the second book n i cant w8 new moon
N i luv Edward/Robert Jacob/Tayler and Bella/Kristen fan just luv emm

StarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Twilight Members Introduction Briefly* (Page 14)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
heyyy
welcomee
hope you have fun out here

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Welcome to the forum Guys !!!
I hope you guys have a rocking time over here !!!

luv Alina

devil shreya

Groupbie

devil shreya

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Hi i am shreya ......i'm 16.......n i stay in kolkata!!!!

Twilight is like this never ending obsession.....i can watch the movie any time of the day any part of the year in any mood i am.....!!!!
My friend suggested me this book after we gave our 10 boards this year...!! She is also a heart throb fan and is in this forum too....!! We all are totally crazy!!
We fight for the character of bella just coz she is sooooo close to edward .....ya i knoe this is total madness!!
My school mates are also totally crazy about this series. i have borrowed the series like 10 times frm my library until they finally put a stop to it AND THEN I HAD TO DOWNLOAD IT FRM THE NET !! (ya like i could stay without it)
Edward has really risen standards of my dream man......ya seriously ya know i just dream to go to a secluded place(like Forks) and then i wish to meet a good and extremly hot vampire like edward !!

Edited by devil shreya - 26 September 2009 at 2:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf-Alina-

devil shreya

Groupbie

devil shreya

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

<font color="#9900cc" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey Nimmy thanks for the welcome....I know I'm going to enjoy !!!!!<br><br>Well Nimmy you know what I think Eclipse is not in my luck....actually My mom n sis went to buy few books and when they return they told me that there was Eclipse at the store and when I asked them why they didn't brought it for me so they told me that they were confused between Breaking Dawn n Eclipse so when they went again to buy it, it was sold !!!! Same incident happen with my cousin too...she was also confused about Breaking Dawn and Eclipse !!!! So I guess its not in my luck to read it !!!!!<br><br>Anyway I'm way too excited to see New Moon !!!! Anyone knows when its releasing????<br><br>luv Alina</font> <br>

i know this is sounding illegal but u can sure as hell download it ......!! just google "free ebook download" n you have like thousands of site

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil shreya

Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

<font color="#9900cc" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey Nimmy thanks for the welcome....I know I'm going to enjoy !!!!!<br><br>Well Nimmy you know what I think Eclipse is not in my luck....actually My mom n sis went to buy few books and when they return they told me that there was Eclipse at the store and when I asked them why they didn't brought it for me so they told me that they were confused between Breaking Dawn n Eclipse so when they went again to buy it, it was sold !!!! Same incident happen with my cousin too...she was also confused about Breaking Dawn and Eclipse !!!! So I guess its not in my luck to read it !!!!!<br><br>Anyway I'm way too excited to see New Moon !!!! Anyone knows when its releasing????<br><br>luv Alina</font> <br>

i know this is sounding illegal but u can sure as hell download it ......!! just google "free ebook download" n you have like thousands of site

Hiya Newcomer !!!

firstly welcome to the Family Hug.....well now I don't need to download it as I got all the series of twilight except Twilight as my birthday present so now I'm highly obssessed with it and never quits reading it !!!! Anyway thanks for you advice Big smile
hope to see you soon!!!

luv Alina

Ra92

IF-Sizzlerz

Ra92

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
NYc idea!

-LOV3-

Goldie

-LOV3-

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Hi galzzzzz nice 2 meet everyne here..... im Faezah aka vampire gal Tongue n im in love with vampire even b4 reading Twilight and then i came across the trailer of the film and i started to read the first book Twilight..... since then i became a crazy fan of of the cullen family especially Edward Cullen Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .............

Edited by faezah - 02 October 2009 at 10:25pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top