*Twilight Members Introduction Briefly* - Page 9

Posted: 14 years ago
Welcomeee
hope you have fun out here!
Hey Mads and Ash welcome to this forum !!
I Hope you guys are having a great time
 over this awesome place !!!!!!.

luv Alina

New members, take note. Please refrain from creating new topics on introducing yourself. This post is especially created for you.

:)
hi mallika i am tahmina cal me tarm. erm......im 12yrs old nd my b'day is on 23rd dec. I live in England nd im Bengali-British nd a muslim.

i avent read breaking dawn.....yet so im jus readin da other books agen nd agen. nd yh i watchd da dvd 2 times nd den i watchd it on utube - i sound really obsessed bt i only do dis wen im bored. im a very enthusiastic, cheerful, happy-go-lucky type of person apparently-dats wat my freinds nd family say!

nd yh im an Edward lover as wel nd yh i like Robert Pattinson as wel bcoz of his humour. LOL da jokes the cracks. 4 me he's perfect 4 da role nd i was fortunate enough 2 av seen da film b4 readin da book in a way bcoz den i cud imagine it as i read bt den agen dey didnt put al da scenes in.........lol nd yhi cnt wait 2 c new moon nd read breaking dawn, da suspense is painful as Edward wud say lol.
Hi,
My name is Kruti.  I am 19. Birthday on may 5th.  I reside in Toronto, Canada.  I'll be a first year student in Biology starting september.  I'm a HUGE fan of The Twilight Saga up until the point of addiction/obsession.  Completely head over heels in love with Robert Pattinson! (My boyfriend doesnt appreciate the fact much).  I know it's probably not right having a crush on someone younger, but how can you resist Taylor Lautner

Before I end up listing all the characters of the saga, i'll put it simply...I Find Robert, Taylor, Kella, and Peter absolutely gorgeous.  Not a big fan of Kristen...I just feel someone else could have fit the role better, not that she didn't do a good job.  I also love Nikki and Ashley, they're both beautiful ladies.

My favorite characters from the BOOK would be Edward (obviously), Alice, Esme, Rosali, Jacob, Carlisle, Emmet, Jasper, Renesmee, Jane, and Seth.

I've been a non-existing member of this forum for a couple of months now...I would check the forum regularly but now I just can't keep my opinions to myself.  I wanted to join the discussions as well, so I decided to sign up today. =)
welcome both of you.
hope you both have fun

Hey! Welcome to the forum Tarm and Kruti! :D

welcomee:P
waiting for ur FF😊
Edited by mallika_14 - 14 years ago
Hi  Im Aaisma n m a huge fan of Twilight!! Im not huge fan of Edward im like a fanatic of Edward!! I love Rob as well!!! Kristen and Rob make an awesome pairing!!! Im not a fan of Jacob AT ALL!! but Taylor is damn cute!!! hope i get some friends!!! 😳
hey welcome to dis forummm..
hope you have funn