deadly jaisi koi nahin! (Page 9)

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juni

Hey deadly,

Ask me anything anytime I wont run anywhere I promise

Hmmm.. Just two questions I guess will answer it all. Ok first one. Do you ever suffer from that feeling when you feel that why are you wasting your time writing. That you just want to give up. This has happened to me a lot of time when I have seriously doubt that I have talent. Some of my poems, stories and articles have gotten publihed and even though they are great moments there are many moments when I just want to stop writing. Second question is that when were you sure that "yes I want to be a writer". Writing is something I want to do because I want to do. Because its a part of me. I guess I will continue writing even if it never get published but then that doubt creeps up and asks me " Hey why are you wasting your time"

Edited by deadly - 15 September 2004 at 2:14pm

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rifhat

Neither would i. Though we have exchanged one common interest which is reading.Big smile So deadly incase you were wondering i am girl from Tanzania, East Africa which is near to Oman and many Omanis are from Tanzania and Zanzibar mostly from Zanzibar. I mean who reside in Oman.

- Rifhat -

I have heard a lot about Tanzania. So are you really from Tanzania ??? I hope you don't mind me asking ???

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Not at all Deadly.

Yes, i am from Tanzania,born and am living there since i cried my way to this worldWink I live in the commerical city which is Dar es salaam. The capital city is Dodoma but the happening city is Dar es Salaam. It is the main hub. Have you ever been to Tanzania?

- Rifhat -

Jazz Newbie
Jazz
Jazz

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Deadly.
I haven't read Valancy from the Blue Castle but it sounds interesting i'll look it up once I get a bit of free time. As for your opinion of Emily I have to agree she is more interesting and even though I like Anne's character she is so over dramatic and can be a bit annoying sometimes. An example would be of how she wouldn't talk to Gilbert for so many years after he made fun of her red hair. But I suppose that's also why she is interesting.
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 17 September 2004 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
No Rifhat I have never been to Tanzania. One of my friend in Sixth grade was from Tanzania so when ever I think about Tanzania she comes in my mind. By the way Jazz the book is called "The blue Castle". I think its one of the few book in which LM Montogomery didn't add the heroine name. The hero in this book for some reasons remind me of Dean Priest in Emily of the New Moon.Even though both have different personality. I always felt sorry for Dean. I know he was very old for emily and really sarcastic but still he was a nice person.

Go to top