juni

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Hey deadly,

Ask me anything anytime I wont run anywhere I promise

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Neither would i. Though we have exchanged one common interest which is reading.Big smile So deadly incase you were wondering i am girl from Tanzania, East Africa which is near to Oman and many Omanis are from Tanzania and Zanzibar mostly from Zanzibar. I mean who reside in Oman.

- Rifhat -

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Deadly The O level thingy is the most sensible exam that there is..I gave it once...so best of luck..but there is a point to the exam unlike some exams.

As far as reading My fav's are georgette heyer,MM kaye,Ayn Rand,Sidney sheldon,Robin cook,...and generally light reading..don't want to overtax the mindBig smile

By the way I admire your idealism and dedication to be a writer..who knows maybe we will be reading your books one day.

armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hi current.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Speaking of authors, I'm another person who likes Sidney Sheldon...Tongue

My other favourite authors: JK Rowling, Rohinton Mistry, Arundhati Roy, Jeffrey Archer, Dan Brown, Elizabeth Lowell, Anita Desai, Francine Pascal, R.L.Stine...ok, ok...if I continue I'm going to use up an entire page...

Did anyone read Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden? Steven Spielberg is going to make that novel into a movie. The book at least was interesting.

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

NAh...is it good?.Can't compete with you..but I like JK Rowling,Jeffery Archer too amongst others.

Along with Erich segal,PJ wodehouse,Gerald Durrell.Big smile

Jazz Newbie
Jazz
Jazz

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hey Deadly, i'm also a huge fan of L.M. Montgomery's books.   I think I've read most of her books including her Emily series. I also really liked Jane of Lantern Hill, have you read it? As for the question of wether you are a girl or boy, I thought it was kind of obvious you were a girl since I remember you admiring and wanting Jassi's salwar kameez outfit in one of your updates. I doubt a guy would do that would they!? unless they were into that sort of thing. Confused
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jazz

Hey Deadly, i'm also a huge fan of L.M. Montgomery's books.   I think I've read most of her books including her Emily series. I also really liked Jane of Lantern Hill, have you read it? As for the question of wether you are a girl or boy, I thought it was kind of obvious you were a girl since I remember you admiring and wanting Jassi's salwar kameez outfit in one of your updates. I doubt a guy would do that would they!? unless they were into that sort of thing. Confused

No I haven't read that one. Although I would love too. Must hunt it up. Anyway Emily is my fav heroine.I mean many people just love Anne but I like Emily the best. May be its because she is so mysterious. And many times I can totally relate to Emily.I also like Valancy from the blue castle. Have you read that one ?

Go to top