current
current

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

It is ok Annie!Big smile

ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 12 September 2004 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
that's alright annie, i will show u my pic, and then there will be no misunderstanding
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 12 September 2004 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 13 September 2004 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Ha! lol, that was one saga going on this topic!!! LOL

Well, Deadly i too was confused on whether you were a girl or guy. Lol... I have a friend in Oman who is there for a visit that is in Muscat. I too love reading novels and that being fantasy,romantic & mystery. The authors i like are Sidney Sheldon,Nora roberts,Johanna Lindsay and many others.

- Rifhat

juni Newbie
juni
juni

Posted: 13 September 2004 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Hey deadly,

Wow! its soo sweet how u keep this forum going, thinking back to the 11th grade i think it was my hardest year in school, so remember , as much as well love your posts and rely them for some relaxation, school comes first, but I am sure u already know all that stuff. Also its really cool to hear that u wanna be a writer, I recently published a childrend book and am working on my secound novel. We can totally exchange notes!!

take care

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Wow...thats great Juni. Getting a book published sounds excellent!
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juni

Hey deadly,

Wow! its soo sweet how u keep this forum going, thinking back to the 11th grade i think it was my hardest year in school, so remember , as much as well love your posts and rely them for some relaxation, school comes first, but I am sure u already know all that stuff. Also its really cool to hear that u wanna be a writer, I recently published a childrend book and am working on my secound novel. We can totally exchange notes!!

take care

Hey that is so cool ! Congrats ! If you wanted to be a writer from a very young age I can kind of predict your reaction. Because I would certainly go wild with joy when my books get publish ( I hope). Even I want to write children's book.Well being an "O" level stundent in my school has its plus points and minus points. Usually its a 2 years course but in our school its 3. So I am very familiar with my text books and all. The minus point is that when exams come you have to learn and remember a "LOT".And if I start asking you question believe me you will just run away. Because I have a lot that I would love to ask you.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rifhat

Ha! lol, that was one saga going on this topic!!! LOL

Well, Deadly i too was confused on whether you were a girl or guy. Lol... I have a friend in Oman who is there for a visit that is in Muscat. I too love reading novels and that being fantasy,romantic & mystery. The authors i like are Sidney Sheldon,Nora roberts,Johanna Lindsay and many others.

- Rifhat

You guys should have asked then. I thought it was so obvious that I am a girl that I didn't bother to think that I am confusing so many people. I can imagine you all now thinking, wondering and pondering " Hmmm Is he a boy or is she a girl ? Is he a boy or is she a girl"

Go to top