current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deadly

Originally posted by current

Deadly you seem a die hard romantic,arn't you?Big smile

What makes you say that ???

It was an impression I got from your writing style and was not mean't to offend you  i.e deadly of all people..I mean't it in a positive sense since I am one!

Don't understand why everyone is quick to add their two bits without READING my posts.

Edited by current - 11 September 2004 at 7:56am

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Relax current!

Annie's comment had referred to an obnoxious post which was deleted by the Moderators. (does not involve you in anyway)

And I think deadly just sounded curious about the "romantic" comment. It didn't sound like she was taking it negatively at all.

Maybe I should start a Yoga thread on the forum...LOL...All of us need to "Take a Chill Pill"

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Yeah..ok I did not not know...sorry!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 8:37am | IP Logged
yes, Mystica, I think we need to start a Yoga thread on here LOL  
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Let me guess that obnoxious post was made by my friend ??? Why am I not surprised. BTW Mystica you are totally right about the chill pill thingy.Any way Current you didn't offend me at all. I was just asking. Actually die hard romantic is the last thing I would use to describe myself. Its just not me. You know the funniest part about me is that people always get the wrong impression about me. For many people who meet me for the first time they think I am a studious, serious , quiet and smart person. And invisible as well. People just always fail to notices me. I am talkative when the subject is interesting. And then after some time when the person get to know me well they go like "oh you are not at all quiet". I might talk right under the teacher's nose but the teacher will catch the other person for talking. And my friend tell the teacher I was talking they would tell the friend "well its because of your influence because she is a quiet girl". And when I try to tell the truth even then the teacher think I am lying to protect my friend.Any way enough about me. Now guys tell me about yourself. By now you guys must be bored of listening to me.

Edited by deadly - 11 September 2004 at 8:46am
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya

Originally posted by deadly

Thanks everybody and Antusang I don't mind the advice at all. And yes I am a girl. I chose "deadly" as a nick because I wanted to pull hydroxide's leg. "Deadly" is the last nick I would choose but then I never lost a good opportunity to tease hydro. I was born in al-ain which is in Oman. I have many fav authors and authoress. One of my old time fav is L.M.Montogomery. That's the reason I want to go to Canada. I want to visit her island which she has talked about so many times. Plus to put flowers on her grave. I simply adore this woman. Other old time fav are Shakespeare , Edith Nesbit , Eleanor H Porter, Meg Cabot, C.S Lewis and many more. Now enough about me !! What about you guys ??

Hey Deadly, I grew up in south africa and absolutely adored LM Montogomery's 'Anne' books. when I was little I wished I could be Anne of Green Gablesand live on an island :)

maya

Hey Maya welcome to the forum. I know what you mean about the Anne books. Hey have you read Emily of the new Moom

Edited by deadly - 11 September 2004 at 8:46am
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 9:45am | IP Logged
no deadly we are not bored of listening to you LOL

hey current, yea my post wasn't refering to you... i think the other persons got deleted so u might have thought it was for you.... Embarrassed sorry
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 9:53am | IP Logged
)and ahmed.. there was a nick that was kinda like urs and i didn't kno if it was a girl or boy but then that person said "a girl like me would never like purab" so i got so confused. So thats why i thought u mite be a girl LOL And yea... Embarrassed

(jeez... so many misunderstandings Confused )

Go to top