India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

deadly jaisi koi nahin! (Page 4)

antusang Newbie
antusang
antusang

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Deadly....for a person who's in the 11th year of school...you seem very intense and have the love for the pen....no doubt you'll become a very fine author/writer...but make sure you develop your unique style..read more of autobiographies to bring out the real person in you....I hope you won't mind this little piece of advice from your well wisher...keep your updates coming and all the very best!btw who's your favourite author?

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 10 September 2004 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Thanks everybody and Antusang I don't mind the advice at all. And yes I am a girl. I chose "deadly" as a nick because I wanted to pull hydroxide's leg. "Deadly" is the last nick I would choose but then I never lost a good opportunity to tease hydro. I was born in al-ain which is in Oman. I have many fav authors and authoress. One of my old time fav is L.M.Montogomery. That's the reason I want to go to Canada. I want to visit her island which she has talked about so many times. Plus to put flowers on her grave. I simply adore this woman. Other old time fav are Shakespeare , Edith Nesbit , Eleanor H Porter, Meg Cabot, C.S Lewis and many more. Now enough about me !! What about you guys ??
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 10 September 2004 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Deadly LM montogomery wrote Anne of green gables didn't she..loved the TV movie on her..saw it quite a time back!
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 10 September 2004 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Yes she wrote Anne of Green Gables.
Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 10 September 2004 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Speaking of Hydroxide.....aren;t u both from the same school and friends?? U guys also had a wordy duel a few weeks back?? rite?? where is he/she?? No sign of any activity from hydro? Big smile

Edited by Anitha - 10 September 2004 at 5:14am
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 10 September 2004 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Yes we are from the same school and very good friends. And as for our duels they are as regular as the sunrise itself. Meaning we have duels every single day. And didn't you know ? She got banned from the forum.She threw quite a fit when she discovered that she got banned. Knowing her she will be back.
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 10 September 2004 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
LOL ya i saw one of you guyzs duels. That was like my first day on this forum and it kinda freaked me out. LOL
And Btw deadly, you'll make a great writer/ author one day. Your just so great at it even now Thumbs Up
maya Newbie
maya
maya

Posted: 10 September 2004 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by antusang

you guys must agree with me on this!! most of the time Iam unabe to see the episodes due to a whole lot of reasons....and the only thing that keeps me in touch with the serial is deadly's updates!! every scene is so well described! keep it up deadly

Yes, a special thanks to Deadly for the daily updates...I am away from home and have no access to the serial for a few months -  Deadly's updates have really helped me to keep up to date Smile

I'm hoping that by the time I get back home there will be a romance between Jassi and Purab...and she'll be completely over Armaan.

Does anyone know where I can find videos of recent episodes of JJKN in London? Embarrassed

maya

Go to top