Members Lounge

Cold Case and Without a Trace might be goners

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lindanie

lindanie

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged

The reason? The usual: ratings and money. The sources say that the ratings that each show gets just don't warrant a renewal for another season. But another source says that they might try to convince the stars and staff to take a pay cut so they can do another year.

I can't say I would miss either of these shows. For a while there,
Cold Case was a very effective drama, telling some rather interesting stories and using period music to get the emotion across. I never warmed to Without a Trace. It's not a bad show, it's just that I decided to watch it one night and the episode ended with them finding the body of the kid who was missing the whole episode. What a downer. So I didn't watch it again.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cold Case and Without a Trace might be goners" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top