India-Forums

Tabarruj (Display of Beauty)

kingallahslave Groupbie
kingallahslave
kingallahslave

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Tabarruj
(Display of Beauty)

I Hope this Article will Let Muslim girls know that What will happen if they are not wearing HIJAB/Naqab.

I don't think without using Hijab/Naqab you can perfectly Hide Your buety from Others…

and this is applicable on every place.weather you show your beauty physically or Online using your pictures.

and If You think  "I will do some day" or something like this….then i request you to read another article in this website know as "Self Justification — Wisper of Satan" .

http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2009/05/30/self-justification-the-whispers-of-shaytaan/

My(KING-slave of ALLAH) Msg   :

Everything that Allah made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get to. Where do you find diamonds?  Deep down in the ground covered and protected. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean covered up and protected in a beautiful shell. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers and layers of rock. You've got to work hard to get to them."

"Your body is sacred. You're far more precious than diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too".

if you need tips or any help,look in next post…

hope this may help you!

1. Tabarruj is disobedience to Allaah and His Messenger (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)

The one who disobeys Allaah and His Messenger (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) can only harm himself and can not in any way harm Allaah: The Messenger (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

"All of my followers will enter Paradise except those who refuse." It was asked: "O Messenger of Allaah, who would refuse?" He (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: "He who obeys me enters Paradise and he who disobeys me has refused." (Reported by al-Bukhaaree)

It is reported that Mu'awiyyah (radee Allaahu 'anhu) gave a sermon in Greater Syria and in it he mentioned that the Prophet (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) prohibited seven things and he named tabarruj as one of them.

'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood (radee Allaahu 'anhu) reported that the Prophet (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) used to dislike ten kinds of behavior and he ('Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood) mentioned that from amongst them is displaying and beautification which is done in an improper place.

Jalaal-ud-Deen as-Suyuti (d.911H) (rahimahullaah) said that:

"Tabarruj by displaying beautification is showing off to strangers and this is disliked."

This is the explanation of the meaning of 'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood's statement "improper place", it is not the case if the beautification is done for the husband.

2. Tabarruj is a grave destructive sin

Umayymah, the daughter of Ruqayyah visited the Prophet (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) to acknowledge the message of Islam and to acknowledge that he (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) was and is the Messenger of Allaah. The Prophet (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said to her:

"I give my acknowledgment that you must not set partners to worship besides Allaah, that you do not steal, commit fornication or adultery, that you do not kill your child, that you do not commit any falsehood before your hands and between your legs, that you do not wail and that you do not make tabarruj like that of jahiliyyah (pre-Islamic era)." (Reported by Ahmad ibn Hanbal in his Musnad, Shaykh Ahmad Shakir graded the chain of the hadeeth as "good" and stated that Imaam ibn Kathir mentioned this hadeeth in his tafsir saying that the chain of this narration is "good")

It's clear that the Prophet (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) associated tabarruj (display of beauty) with grave destructive sins.

3. Tabarruj brings the curse and expulsion from the Mercy of Allaah

The Messenger (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

"There shall be (in the later) part of my nation women who are dressed but are in fact naked. On their heads are humps like those of camels. Curse them for they are surely cursed." (Reported by at-Tabaaranee, Shaykh al-Albaanee graded this hadeeth "Saheeh")

4. Tabarruj is an attribute of the people of hell

The Messenger (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

"Of the people of Hell there are two types whom I have never seen: The one possessing whips like the tail of an ox and they flog people with them. The second one the women who would be naked in spite of their being dressed, who are seduced to wrong paths and seduce others with their hair high like humps. These women would not get into Paradise and they would not perceive its odour, although its fragrance can be perceived from such and such distance." (Reported by Muslim)

5. Tabarruj is darkness on the Day of Resurrection

It is narrated that the Prophet (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

"The parable of a woman who moves with a slow sweeping motion trailing her beautified clothes performing not for her husband is like darkness of the Day of Judgement, she has or comes with no light." (Reported by at-Tirmidhee in his Sunan, Shaykh al-Albaanee graded the hadeeth "weak")

Abu Bakr ibn al-Arabi (d.543H) (rahimahullaah) said that although this hadeeth is weak: "…its meaning is correct because the enjoyment in disobedience is in fact torture and suffering. The meaning is that this type of woman will come on the Day of Resurrection black in darkness as if she physically originated from darkness. In contrast, what happens to be difficult and painful in performance of obedient acts is a true enjoyment because of the reward awaiting those who are obedient to Allaah and His Messenger (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)."

The odor of the mouth of a fasting person may not be a pleasant in this world, to Allaah however it is better than the odor of musk because the Muslim has obeyed Allaah and performed what is due upon him from fasting. Similarly the woman wearing her Hijab may be looked upon as "reactionist", "old fashioned" or "a walking tent", she however is the winner on the Day of Resurrection and those who mock her put themselves on a dangerous road and may be subjected to the wrath of Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala).

6. Tabarruj is hypocrisy

The Prophet (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

"The best of your women is the affectionate, the fertile (in productivity), the propitious (favorable), the consultative if they fear Allaah. The most evil of your women are the Mutabar'rijat (those who do at-Tabarruj [display their beauty]), the Mutakhayelat (who strut/swagger), and they are the hypocrites. Those who enter Al-Jannah (the Paradise) are like the Cough Crow." (Reported by al-Bayhaqi in his Sunan)

The cough crow has a red beak and red legs and is rare, so the expression in the hadeeth "cough cow" indicates that the women who will enter Paradise will be few.

To READ MORE VISIT

http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2009/06/19/tabarruj-display-of-beauty/

Allah Hafiz.

KING

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top