Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Starts with Manav in jail with his father he asking 2 free his father not 2 put him in jail but the police is adament Manav's father is blaberring "I m the badshah(king)"Police sacarstically laughs at him however Manav is still pleading but police says u need bail money 2 free him Manav says he has Rs450 for now the police says with this not even ur fathers shadow will be set free Tarun cums 2 rescue he gives money n Manav's father is freed

Manav takes his father 2 his home 2 ladies r talking again he has drunk n cum now his wife will create one more tamasha,Manav's mother is standing with a broom as soon as she sees Manav n her hubby she starts hitting her hubby Manav saves his father by taking the broom hits on him(Sushant is soo cute here)she starts cursing her hubby but Manav's father again repeats he is a king n u cannot talk 2 him like that she again angrily says yes u r a king but only of this galli(Lane) he takes i m hungry she says i will give u 2 eat nice beatings from me cum she drags him inside n Tarun leaves n Manav is lil embarrased abt the whole thing

Manav'smother -Father continue fighting n Manav sleeping outside his house is sad  n thinking  abt Archana n her alliance being fixed with Satish n recollects Sulochana's words abt good looking guy n she is happy,Archana's smilng face n then thinks 2 himself how some dreams always remain a dream n it can never turn in 2 reality n here Archana is alos thinking abt the alliance n she thinks how sum dreams becom reality  so soon how her mother is happy cause her long dream is abt 2 fulfill

Next morning Sulochana is making a list,Varsha,Vaishali r watching cricket n shouting n dancing just then her hubby inquires how cum u r soo quiet Sulochan says she does'nt has time 2 even fight with anyone today she has decided 2 invite Satish n family 2 dinner everything happened soo fast we did'nt even get time 2 serve them properly,Manju is very angry looking all this happiness for Archana, Vinod calls Satish's mother n Sulochana invites them n she happily agrees.

Manav cums happily with a newspaper in which his father's natak(skit)has got good reviews n he is being appreciated listening 2 this Manav's father is all happy but Manav' mother is giving looks that its of no use n then Manav says that look ppl appreciate ur work soo much why did u steal yesterday think wht wil happen when sachin n vandita(Manav's sibblings)will cum 2 know of his acts further Manav says from now on when ever u want money cum 2 me i will give u but don't buy drinks with that money n he also assures him that now that ppl have started appreciating his work he will get loads of offer Manav's father is ecstatic hearing this but Manav's mother  intervenes n says its let it be Manav its of no use, working in natak( skits) a house does'nt runs n she leaves Manav's father has tears in his eye n Manav is sad(heart went out 2 Manav's father he need emotional support cause this lacking support n constant tauntings by his wife i think he has turned in 2 alcoholic)

Sulochana starts deciding the menu n Varsha comments that though Archana's  marraige is fixed,Sulochana is acting like a newly bride n her age is decreased by 10 years everyone laugh n then  looking at Manju Varsha comments 2 put a kala tika so that a black cat does'nt cross their lane n everything is spoilt n Manju is wearing a black sareeLOLshe looks angrily at them

Manju calls her mother n informs everything,she alsa angry that after bringing sadness in their home how cum they r celebrating n there is happiness there n   she assures her that by  evening this alliance will be broken not 2 worry

Dakuni Buddhi calls Satish mother by a PCO n tells her that a rishta is there for Satish but Satish'a mother calmly denies it saying his wedding is fixed cunningly she asks girls name Satish's mother says Archana then she takes 2-3 Archana'a name with  different surname but when she hears Archana karanjkar sh says ohhh n acts as if let it be then Satish'a mother si curious the Dakuni Buddhi says Archana is a characterless girl if u overlook her character the girl is a gold i myself had brought 2 alliance but it broke then she sya sits ur decision n hangs up Satish mother is annoyed n says 2 her hubby n Satish tht she wants 2 talk 2 them

All preparations r on Sulochana is ready n all teh dishes also,Manju cums n asks Archana 2 get fresh i will make rest preparation n Archana leaves n Manju thinks poor Archana u made such mouth watering food but no one will be here 2 taste it n is happy just then a car haults in front of Archana's house n a lady is shown cuming in with  a bouquet its Dakuni Buddhi (Manju's mother) all r shocked 2 see her there

I love Manju's mother for  this act she cleared road for ManavWinkLOL

PS:I had forgotten a part which i have added sorry for itEmbarrassed

Priya

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 19 June 2009 at 11:27pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaMC4821brit-in-nyahciranamikamundonzeestar1sushchhmystifyremonimalanupsknookwayegledivya221Koyelnaj7bookbrain007sexy001hazel16mushkan_2003Rehana86blackdaughterMillerrr88gurl-enchantedanna44Roarkwhoa..l0vey*Resham*-Ravjot-Roshni.swetha10pop77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update + Vid+ Pics for 19 June!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Wonderful Update !

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
thank you Piyu!!!! *hug*

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
YAY! There's hope for Archu and Manav! Thanks a bunch!!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
thank u soooo much
thankz

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the lovely update..!!

bookbrain007

Goldie

bookbrain007

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!!

lolz it was so funny how the lady was beating her husband

fabulous05

fabulous05

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

YAY! There's hope for Archu and Manav! Thanks a bunch!!

Remember this is a ekta serial so getting married 3 or 4 times is normal in her shows..ROFL so she may be getting married to satish now and then get married to manav later and then maybe another guy after that..LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top