*~Pavitra Scene Of The Week~* Pls Vote for Week-3 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
In This week..i will go with every Manav's scenes..sry i can't choose any1...the way Sushant Potraying Manav...HANDS DOWN...👏

every dialogue delivers..his expressions....awwww...can feel Manu's pain😭his scenes with His father..they way He was saving her dad from aai n policewalen..so touching🤗

i really want to giv a vry big hug to Manu🤗🤗🤗he is truely a Hero👍🏼🤗
the rain scene was awesome i love it ......... ❤️Edited by CutieeMe - 14 years ago
hey guys..thnx 4 ur lovely support for the first week....with all ur votes..our 1st week "Pavitra Scene" is chosen....pls do visit "Pavitra Scenes Gallery" for results..n...do gve ur worthful comments...wishing 4 ur same kind of support in cmng weeks...thnx..
i like the rain scene .........aur 2 ....jab who apne papa sa sweet baatei karta hai .................

Week Two

my scene of the week....

manav saves archana 4m dat dirty place...n...wen he puts his hand on his lips...wooo...2 gud....

guys pls vote 4 ur fav. scene...
Even I love the scene where he saves her from there like a true hero. But you know when the best part is? When the are in cab and it finally dawns on Archu that she was in such a disgusting place, she asks Manav what he was doing there?😆Ankita's reaction in that scene was superrb. Then Manav reassures her that he was just there to protect her and she trusts him.Not many words needed.😳
😳
My fav scene was wen manav grabs archana hands and puts his hand on her lips 😳Uff it was awesome 😳
well my fav scene was entire Archu-Manu part from friday😍

spl when Archu was sobbing n Manav wanted to console her🤗..wanted to take her in his arms☺️ bt was helpless..n my heart went with the poor girl😭

when he saved her from that dirty place...Archu was like a stone...she didn't even realize what was happening with her as she was in a big shock...bt the way Manav took care of her.awwwwwwwwwww😍

after friday i'm more eager to see ArMan Sceness☺️They Both Just Rocked In Friday👏
Originally posted by ancyz_world

Week Two

my scene of the week....

manav saves archana 4m dat dirty place...n...wen he puts his hand on his lips...wooo...2 gud....

guys pls vote 4 ur fav. scene...

I also liked that scene... their eyes did most of the talking and Manav is always their to save Archana from each problems...

Love
Mickey P

My fav scene was wen manav grabs archana hands and puts his hand on her lips 😳Uff it was awesome 😳

mera bhi ye scene bohat fav hai week ka .....................