Fan Fictions

DMG 5 years from now #5 UPD PART 83 PAGE 37 :) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 44

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
wow kiran that was great! so she finally knws the truth! wonder what will happen next! cant wait to read more! hope u continue soon ! and congrats once again on ur fifth thread! =D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG 5 years from now #5 UPD PART 83 PAGE 37 :) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal793

komal793

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
hey Kiran di,
congrats for the new thread.
the part was awesome,mindblowing,etc...
continue soon.

luv
     Komal. 

KaSu_Foreva

Goldie

KaSu_Foreva

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
awww soo cute...
continue soon
loved it

Luv Reshma

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
See why we love you that muchhh??? Just for you to pen down something in 20 minutes because of the overflow of emotions reading all those messages is exactly why we loveee you.....

And what a 20 minutes those must have been... I've told you earlier, I love DMG 5 years because it had been my first ever FF, the first one I had started to read when joining this forum, so it is special in more than one ways... I've told you how much you inspired me to write as well because I loved your FF.... Today, I actually realize that even I don't know how muchh.....

The part reminded mee of soo much.... Just sooo sooo muchh!!... To start with, something I've been missing since pretty a longggg time noww, the characters of AR that I'd fallen in love with the very first time, especially for once, that of Riddhima... You just reminded me how much with this part.... See this is exactly why we don't want you getting over with this sooo sooon>>>..... understand now dumbo?? You've created a beautiful story here, and if you want, can go on for more than this being the last thread.... *fingers crossed~ am hoping it isn't!!!*.....

Two things struck me the most.... The part where it finally drains into Riddima that Armaan had done it all for her, not out of duty, but out of love, and though some may find the kiss and everything pretty cool and romantic, I feel the best part is the one above, where they speak volumes through their eyes, where Riddhima acknowledges the pain he's taken to give her joy... Its undescribable how fine a writer I thought you've turned into when I read, no sorry saw, that part happening in front of my eyes... To the way reality drowns in on Riddhima, to the way Armaan blinks his moisted eyes, I could just seee it happening!!.... Second, is the ArA convo.... Another masterpiece again... Wonderful way to start it, but what an end!! Am sure it was a booster for the AA plot to shape up... But the friendship blossoming again could just be felt above all.... and our Armaan, as forgiving as ever!!.... Loll.....

I won't say sorry for being late.... you know its become a habit.... ;)) Don't you dare wrap this up soon, even if you take 6 months to post a part next time... I'd choose waiting 6 months for a part, rather not having one anyday!!! Understand???.....

You know we love you....
Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh,
Sneha

arvanu

IF-Dazzler

arvanu

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
First of all Congratulations Kiran for completing 4 successful threads of this wonderful story...and I'm sure this 5th one would be completed too soon...!! Hug Hug

Regarding the update,I neednt say anything except the basic facts..which is mentioned in my every comment.Outstanding,awesome and beautiful writing.The flow of emotions which you wrote with respect to Armaan and Ridhima were just flawless and enchanting.Expressing a human emotion in words should definitely be learnt from you..with the utmost fineness and simplicity.

Continue soon!

-surbhiSmile

Edited by arvanu - 21 June 2009 at 10:39am

pari0706

IF-Veteran Member

pari0706

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

kiran this was superb.... really nice i mean the way ridz understood the situation and the way they can communicate without many words was just incredible and really well described...

i also liked the anji-armi talk but what scares me is that armi left the convo of shash- armi's dad at a very crucial point and that might mean that the convo could have gone terribly wrong after that .... plz plz plz make me wrong but i m feeling a very bad thing coming up

update as soon as possible

-Pari

princesstanzy

princesstanzy

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
yeah yeah yeah...finally a new part...tabse old parts padh ke kaam chala rahi thi! hehe
congo..fifth thread!...i hope this isnt the last one!.... :)
it was a vry nyc part..it had to be actually...the most awaited part! hehe
take care...and update soon!

smriti.tweety

smriti.tweety

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Hey kiran!!!!!!

Congrats again!!!!Clap

Gr8 part as usual! Loved the whole AR scene. Beautifully written! A nice example of 'actions speak louder than words'. Nice articulation of emotions.Smile

Loved the whole AA scene as well especially the one liner by Armaan about Atul. Guess its time for some development in the Atul Angie relationship!

Eagerly awaiting the next part!

Love

smriti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top