Fan Fictions

DMG 5 years from now #5 UPD PART 83 PAGE 37 :) (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 44

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Heyyy Kiran !!...

part 83..finally...!!..a much-awaited part and u have written it soo very beautifully... every scene, every emotion and every action was just sooo beautiful to read...

starting from the past... armaan speaking up for his love for riddhima and their life together... abhi and nikki shocked at having found each other at such circumstances and such a place... their surprise, shock and a billion other emotions were penned really well !!..
shanky's anger... and riddhima's breaking down after seeing two most important people of her life fighting ... the AR scene was just the perfect AR scene...!!...
and atul and anji being there.. just their silent presence and support was worth a thousand words... AA are the best friends one could get...
and shanky realising his fault... well, i do feel sorry for him.. afterall he was being protective abt his daughter, but just went a bit overboard :) and shanky accepting AR's relationship... and the happiness that radiated from them both was awesomely penned :D

the present... riddhima rejoining sanjeevani... and AR scenes and cute banters... armaan's cheek and riddhima's blush.... awww... thats sooo cute... and emaan... i really like the name.. its just seems perfect for AR's daughter to have such a name... and RM..woah.. muski a mom... her cute banter with armaan and rahul in awe of his daughter :) and the gang !!.. gonna miss them dearly !! :D

and the end... that was the perfect end this fic could get !!... this story is 'the' journey of AR and the others for me... its morelike DMG for me and i'm glad to have read this one !!... and thanks for penning such a beautiful fic...

awaiting eagerly for some new ones from u !!...
A-W-E-S-O-M-E Kiran !!... loved it tons !!...
*hugs*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG 5 years from now #5 UPD PART 83 PAGE 37 :) (Page 40)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

i feel really sad when i read that u ended ur ffCry

but i m sure u ll come with something more interesting n when u come plz dont forget me to tellSmile
each n evrery part of ur ff have been awesomeClapStarClap
my fav scene was the ''''AR mehndi''' bcz just like it was one of my life s dream to watch AR marriage sequence but unfortunately it did not come true but tanx to u.....u make it true for me n i love the way how u right it
i loved how u shown the armaan n nikki freindship i think better than the orignal one....Clap
LOVE U
take care
hana

Edited by oyeehueee - 05 December 2009 at 1:26pm

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Kiran Di! I loved the end. You're a great writer. :)

hahahahhah!!

(yes....still spamming cause....i still love my siggy :P)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prasanthi

..deepu..

Goldie

..deepu..

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
hiiiii kiran dii

loved the last part very much !!!!!! i cant stop myself from appreciating u ..!!!!!!!!!!!

princesstanzy

princesstanzy

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hey kiran di.........
i feel like crying at d moment...........ur ff was awsome.....
one of the best stories in the entire world..honestly u r d best!
the last part was way toooooooo cute..! jst loved it........
all the vry best fr ur nxt ff!!....!!! looking forward for it!!!
*hugs and kisses*
by! take care!

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Dint no you had updated but kiran to be honest
Your fanfic deserves much more then my comments
I think u deserve to be a writer because youre fantastic
Sorry never commented lately but school
Ya so true we all lost hope
I had so many ff's but whats the point theirs motivation that couple is now gone
Anyways sweety all the best

flaming_saphire

flaming_saphire

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hey....... sorry 4 da late comment. read da parts n they were awesum.
cant believe it dat this ff ended.
really gonna miss it.

swahas

swahas

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Clap first of all sry to be a late reader of ur ff sine im very new to tis forum.. but i started nd read this ff frm 1st part to the 83rd in a span of 6 days... cuz i cudn't stop myself frm reading it continuously.. it was awesome, superb, splendid.. no more words to dscribe.. sure to say tum ek bahut bahut bahut achi writer ho.. seriously the whole ff nd its nd every part was simply amazing nd mind blowing.. i don have any words left.. Clap
For me DMG ended on sep 22nd itself, Cry the day wen they stopped the story of  "AR"..... I wud really luv DMG to end like this,ConfusedConfused but unfortunately it dint turn out like this one beautifullySmile
But ur story was very soothing tat it had a happy ending...

Im really nd wholeheartedly appreciating u for ur excellent ff, utmost a beautiful one indeed.........

I loved reading each nd evry part of tis ff, truly marvelous..
the highlight of this ff was "AR's Ramance" which was so stunning, beautifully written nd very well described..Thumbs Up

Hug i truly appreciate u frm the deep most bottom of my heart for writing such a wonderful, worth-reading ff.. i wud be very happy if u write an other ff of AR's luv of course with a happy ending...

lukin forward for some new ones frm this excellent Day Dreaming

pls add me as ur buddy, ur new FF abt AR nd PM me wen u do so plsssssssssssssssssssssssss.......... cuz as i said im new top the forum nd need ur help to know better abt this forum..
last but not the least, im swathi, 15 frm India
lukin forward for ur reply....

bye for now.... Clap

Clap

Edited by swahas - 20 December 2009 at 9:23am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top