Fan Fictions

DMG 5 years from now #5 UPD PART 83 PAGE 37 :) (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 44

ambryn

Goldie

ambryn

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Hi Kiran,

Congrats Clap...

Looking forward for the next one..

Love,
Ambryn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pebblez

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG 5 years from now #5 UPD PART 83 PAGE 37 :) (Page 39)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

hey kiza!!

i read your ps before reading the update..like always :D ...finally after 5 threads filled with 83 parts....this story has been concluded.

Emaan :) did i tell you, i like that name! yeh ...i do! (this is going to be my nick for your baby girl....oh yes! :P)

AR lived happily ever after....

cheers for story..lets have you kick start the other one soooonnnn....

~muh

Pebblez

KaranShilpa:)

IF-Rockerz

KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
R   ''yappy dappy doo!!! =)

aww i feel sadder for this one somehow...the memories of the first time i glanced upon this seems like soooo long back...n why it has been such a long time; infact u know I found India forums thru this fic of urs! My favo parts will also come..just like Prasanthi di did...but let me tell u the very first one that u wrote is the bestest se bi zyaada bestest...i love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! the end bits were sweet, n so was d whole story...though i already told u that d second thread continues to be my favourite...n therez a huge list of many other parts on between, some little incidents n stuff that i cherish so much i know am gonna remember them always :D

whatsoever u may script n draft n protray n stuff, this one, cuz it was primarily based on d show itself, is going to hold a special place in ALL r hearts, mujhe pta hai =) EIGHTY THREE parts wow..i doubt if theres another story that crossed this much...but it took u like nearly a year n a half...n i still remebber those tuesdays n fridays n d weekends we used to await your highness' arrival n d comments that used to flow in betaabi...hehehe

n yeah, if someday someone comes from the dmg production house to borrow ur script, do NOT refuse :D I guess d way u showed it made up for d real loss n pain we suffered cuz of the show n the ending that had...aww!! i REALLY wish u wudnt stop here...n yups i gotta knw abt the way u said abt GB that u wudnt wanna write another epilogue or smthng...but hey for this one u can...n i hope they all pester u so u r forced to write something soon

Achcha....so anyways Gud luck for d next one...i keep forgetting ure gonna turn up again...n my sixth sense tells me thats gonna be soon :D

....till d next one

<3
spri!

Edited by KaranShilpa:) - 02 December 2009 at 12:42am

Pebblez

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
hell...What are u doing???????!!
U ended green blue hues...and now this....:( Why why? why???
What is it? are u leaving us or what? I was sooo attatched to this fic....:(
Coming to the part...This part was unimaginable....Seriously...I was a bit confused when I read the last part And then you cleared the air by this part...This part was as joyful as I wanted it to be...:) I had tears in my eyes when I read the THE END... Ouch I loved the part....Loved EMAAN..And u should have shown muskaan and rahul's baby's name...:) A daughter.....? ADORABLE! I soo loved this fic....:) And always will....
I am getting a bit emotional and nostalgic right now....:( HEaring it's the end...:( NEvertheless, it was a wonderul fic...It will always remain close to my heart....
I would now like to mention some of fav. instances here.
FIrst, the lonavla scene...from where the flashback started....:)
Next, when you named a patient Ananya, that's my name...And when Armaan asked, Ananya, kaisi ho tum? I could soo imagine KSG asking me that and I wanted to hug u soo tight then and there..LOL
The name EMAAN...its significance....Evry Rahul Muskaan fight....The dev scene...first kiss....
And what not????????!!! I have soo lived this fic...:) I have actually LIVED every moment of this fic...As if it were happening with me...:D
Thanks for that...Many a times I have told u write like that JK rowling ....Time and again, but well...U write BETTER than her...I am sure! This fic has helped u evolve as a writer..And me..As a reader!!! :) I understand the words better now! Hats off to your imagination....:)
Take care for you have to write another one for us...:) On Armaan Riddhima that too...
HOping that u write more...And SOON....Praying god for ur wellness...
Love u...
Ananya...

p.s I NEVER wanted this to end....If ever u want to continue with this, let us know...I would be waiting to here the news!
Thanks!!

Pebblez

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Updated my comment on page 37.. read it and better click "like"... TongueWinkLOL

hawww. can't believe that this is over!!!Shocked

Armi-Shilpa

IF-Dazzler

Armi-Shilpa

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
edited my comment on page 38.

sanyoprithviraj

sanyoprithviraj

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
loved the ending but wat happnd with armaan and his parents. uska koi explanation nahi diya hai. 5 saal mein kuch improvement hua tha ya nahin unke relations mein.

iska kuch bhi detail update mein nahi hai so

waise the last part was shooooooooooooo sweet!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Seriously Prasanthi di...Even i can't imagine my life without this fic...:( Hell...I so used to check the ff section just to look whether KZ has updated this one or no...:(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top