Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

DMG 5 years from now #5 UPD PART 83 PAGE 37 :) (Page 11)

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hiya Kiran,Smile

When I first started on IF I wasn't too keen on the whole concept of Fan Fictions, but I began reading yours and I was like woah!!! Utterly and truley awesome, so awesome, that last night I was up till three in the morning reading it (the 5 year leap) !!  You should actually make a book ot of them because they are too damn good!! Big smile Please keep writing, I am just as much eager to read, as I am to watch episodes of the actual show.Smile

Much Love Hannahxxx

Edited by hannahdmg - 03 August 2009 at 3:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

devanshi_ Goldie
devanshi_
devanshi_

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
heyy kirann!!
areyyy yaarr
whtt hppndd???!
soo loong?!
w8in w8in...
wen u updtin!?!?!
ammygurl IF-Dazzler
ammygurl
ammygurl

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
beta di...
tum to na update karo......aur naa hi reply karna pm ka..theek hai?
:(
sanjana90 Groupbie
sanjana90
sanjana90

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
hi kiran,,,,im sanjana..........................
firstly congratulation for being successful in carrying ur fanfic forward for like almost a year nd ending up making 5 threads i hope u dnt end the fanfic..pl

i started reding your fanfic like 4 days ago from 1st thread and i finished it today and its 4 am (india),,,,,,,,,,,,,i read all ur threads in 3 days by sitting all day and just reading them as a novel,,,,,,,,,u made me laugh,,,u made me cry(esp in d recent part where armaan goes to see his parents and gets down on his knee's,,,i actually cried on dat one),,,,,with the ar scenes u made my stomach swirl just d day wen we see in d show,,,,,,,,,,,ur writing style,,,,,,,the way u explain certain feelings,,,d purity in ur writing is d best part abt ur fanfic,,,,,,,,,,,,d way u explain d scenes one can actually picturise them................d way u explain d relatn btwn armaan nd riddhima make a person believe in love..............while reading mny time i went like i want ARMAAN,,,,,,,dis same armaan...................the way u expln d humour it feels its all actually happening infrnt of u.........d way u use ur words in explaining armaan's undying unconditional love for riddhima is just great

while reading some parts i went like this is awesome writing,,,,,,,,,,,,nd der r sum scenes wich actually u wrote first (i saw d date) nd dey were actually shwn on d shw but with some chnges in it...........................................

after readig all ur updates i have no words to further expln it......i can just say ITS OUT OF THE WORLD AWESOME...............................MINDBLOWING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,STOMACH CHURNING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HEART WARMING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOVELY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN ND EXPLNED.................................IM ACTUALLY FINISHED WITH WORDS.........................................................................................

it used to happn with me dat wen i was reading i used to get a little sleepy(nt cause i was getting bored but i was tired)........nd i used to go acha ill finish this update nd den ill sleep but ur fanfic was so addictive that i used to go like acha ill read another and den ill sleep,,this has happnd so mny times...........nd im nt exaggeratig............................................................................

so please update soon,,,,,,,,,,im starting to read ur green-blue hues

well take care......
keep smiling(i say this to evryone):-)
bye
Pebblez Goldie
Pebblez
Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!!

I know, i know...after that LONG hiatus i dont even deserve to show my face around here...but your comments make me smile and comment back...again!

Guys, um terribly sorry for not being able to reply...its just that i have been on a LONG tour, on my vacations, still am, and therefore um not being able to update or write anything! So sorry for that...inshallah, as soon as i get back home, i will get to it! :D

Now i finally got time enough to reply to all those pending messages! So here they are :D thanks again guys!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy4u

Pebblez Goldie
Pebblez
Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
@ riddhima1: thanks a ton for ur comment :D long way we have come, huh?

@ spriha : Hahahahahh! Spriha, bachay, no one knows better than me how good it could have been..but twenty minutes were all i could spare it...anyways, thanks A LOT for that highly sought-after comment :D

@ Sunaena: Thanks, thanks and thanks! Cant say more for your wonderful comment, um so glad u liked it, and more remorseful that u had to wait so long for the update :D thora sa aur ker lo, please? :D

@ ridss : Thanks a bunch :D

@ aditi269 : Glad that u liked it, and haha...i cant update THAT soon, the tomorrows loooooooong gone :D

@ rajib.r : Thanks :), yeah this is the DMG i wud have created had i gotten th chance, but nevertheless :D um happy with the comments alone!

@ SunainaTM007 : hahahha, what the worst part is that i didnt fulfill anyone's hopes! By not updating :D but anyways, glad that u liked the part...soonish, i promise :D

@ ridzi830 : Thanks a ton :)

@ aanchal_c : Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

@ mudita : glad that you liked it, my girl. :D

@ kavya : thanks again, and um super glad that u liked it....yayyy!!!

@ ananya : Heheh, miss nahee kia, acha hua! :D Happy that u liked it, sad i didnt get a long comment :D

@ swancy : Are a newbie on my fic? Just i dun remember seeing ur comments before...welcome aboard :D And super glad u liked it!

@ Sai : *smiles wide* Thanks a bunch...you always make writing worth it :D with ur quick comments...thanks for everything uptil now :D *hugs*

@ aarora, SaziArmaan, cutekanwal, kshanika : Thanks for your wishes, u made me grin real wide :D

@ Shahlicious: Thanks for your comments dear, will update soon :D

@ lilsunshine_rav: Thanks for your comment! :D

@ Sherry: Thank you, thank you and thank you. I remember you being an old reader, thanks for sticking out till the end, hope u will later on too!!!

@ Juhi : Hahahaha. Your comment made me laugh girl. Undoubtedly, i always say, what this fic is today is because of you guys....and of course i love you guys tons, thats why i cum runniong back to update :D um so glad you commented, and more so that u liked it! And no, i havent been thru this personally, if that was ur way of asking :D but yeah, glad u love Armaan...that was the basic point actually...making Armaan the PERFECT guy according to me :D thanks again!

@ Nij : Baby! :D i was surprised seeing a comment from you...but it made me smile SO much...yeah yeah, i get you! Romanticist and all, everyones got one hidden beneath :D and i know you too well..hahaha...yeah, u never wud...but this comment goes down in one of my favs...just cuz of it absolute lack of sense :D mwa mwa!!

Edited by Pebblez - 07 August 2009 at 7:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaroraammygurl

Pebblez Goldie
Pebblez
Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

@ devanshi : thanks for ur comment, and sorry to keep u waiting madam :D i have my reasons though!

@ kashish : thanks for ur comment girl...ur an oldie, i remember :D some of you, its weird how i remember so distinctly though we never had close encounter...still do :D thanks for sticking out till now!!!

@ komal : hahha, your 'etc' is very explicit :D thanks a ton fdor the comment though!

@ Sneha : hey babe! long time, huh? ya ya, i know how u love me and the fic...but good things come to an end yea? and its ur curse that hit me i think...the 6 month long wait! Hahahhaa....but yeah, ur comments are ALWAYS treasured, they give me a major boostup! Thanks a ton baby....mwa!

@ surbhi: I can not thank you enough for your words...just bcause they were so precise and yet so....cant say wait :) just, thanks a lot. :D

@ pari : Moddie! Thats how i always rmemeber u...last time i saw, u were a mod yea? But thanks again for ur comment girl...and yeah, dun worry abt the convo..i have that handled :D

@ princesstanzy : hahaha, yeah make use of the old ones till i get in the new edition, huh? :D thanks for liking it and commenting :D

@ smriti : I totally agree, AA need a storyline...um shaping it up pretty nicely in my mind though...will come out soonish! Thanks for your comment!!

@ lovekaranmadly, teenorchid : thanks a bunch for ur comments :D also the reserved ones :D

@ Steff : hahahaha...you bummer! Thanks for ur comment..and stop cribbing abt the small part :D at least u got some :D...and yeah, the magnet to attract readers...give them a good story and they will come rushing, trust me :D

@ Mini: Thanks for that comment, girl! AR, well, meri fic main, they HAVE to be understanding...otherwise, i'd kill them myself :D

@ Preeti: Thanks a BIIG ton girl...ur comments make me smile, most of the times :D

@ pooja: thank you for ur comments! are you new on the fic? just asking :)...thanks again!

@ pri_armaan : Thank You! Your comment was just so sweet, i cant say enough :D thanks for your prayers and wishes...its amazing how u guys always pray fr me..much gratified!!

@ sona. Thanks :D

@ soumyashridhar : Thank you :D newbie! I hope u stick around!!

@ Sam : Thank you so much for ur comments! Its always a pleasure to read them...and ya, it takes a year full of updates to get into the habit :D...u will get to it soon :D mwa!

@ ananya: Sorry i cudnt reply to ur pm babe...and no, i havent forgotton u! Thanks a ton for sticking out till now...tere comemnts yaad hai mujhe abhee takk :D i never forget any of my readers...specially pestering ones like u! Welcome back, girl :D

@ahenseven: it was so sweet of you to comment...thank you so much! :)

@ dmg_akshu: thanks for ur comment and ur wishes...hope u stick out till the end :D

@ Garima: So what if u missed out on the thread? Your comments have always told me what you wanted to say :D you have been a great reader through out, telling me parts u liked and things u didnt....so thank you :D it was great knowing yuou...and ya, hope to see you around soonish! Your praise is always too much to accept :D thanks girl!!!

@ jennykaran : Super glad u liked it....its smg abt new readers, they make me feel i have done a good job through out :D i used to update on friday, now um on a run :D will update soonish inshallah!! Thanks for commenting!

@ Moni: thank you, thank you! :D i hope u still like it as much...and inshallh will update soon!!

@ hannah: hannah banana :D i already said what ur words meant to me...but still, thanks a big bunch for all that u said...takes me up to cloud nine :D

@ sanjana: First of all, welcome to my fic hon! And secondly...you knw, its comments like yours that make all the writing worthwile...gives me a major boost...because it makes me realize i might actually have written something good for someone to praise me like that :D so thanks a ton for making me believe in myself again :D and i hope u stick out till the end now...not very far now :D thanks again!

Phewww! That took long..but i had to do it in reply to all the time u guys take out to read and comment...! ALl those who are aasking for an update...itna matt tadpo :D inshallah, very soon! I cant say when...but soonish, as i say it :D

Thanks a lot for ur love again...its, as i always say, very very humbling

Loads of love...and thanks for ur wishes too!

Kiran...*very tired now*

Edited by Pebblez - 07 August 2009 at 7:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..deepu..nondescriptiTangled_25

archielicious Goldie
archielicious
archielicious

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
re

Go to top