Frequent Posters

-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
cum on kiran... update... hehe... missing ya
lovejuhi91 thumbnail
Kiran..beeenn AGES gurl..!!

No sign of u..neither on this, nor on GBH...
Whats happenin??

I miss ur writings..!! cumon..!!!

soumyashridhar thumbnail
Hi Kiran,
        Have been waiting for your update from a long time,so i am glad you updated.i read it just now as i was busy with studies.
        As for the part,truly fabulous!Reading your ff makes me happy yaar!keep it up.looking forward to your next part.And ya,congratulations on your 5th thread!🥳
bernard shaw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Young Pebblez! I liked the unspoken yet emotional conversation between Armaan and Ridhima as she stood taking in the scene before her eyes.......the realisation of the sacrifice that Armaan has made just so that they can be together and his unspoken acknowledgement...an emotion so strong that it moved her to take the initiative....well written girl!

Liked the convo between Anjali and Armaan...Takes courage to own up to your mistakes so am glad that she did and good of Armaan to be so matter of fact about it, made it so much easier for ANjali...way to go boy!

I want to know how you can pen a huge part so quickly? It takes me ages to get around to writing....and I tend to think linear...am obsessed with facts and figures...years of training does that I guess...envy you your fluidity girl....

All in all, lovely part, very Kiran and one that I enjoyed reading thoroughly!
Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Di..
Sorry I m late.....
Actually mujhe pata hi nahi tha ki aapne updtae kiya hai....wo to acha ho ki maine Haapy Birthday DMG 5yrs. wala topic check kar liya warna to mujhe pata hi nahi chalta....

Anyways Congratulations for the 5th thread....

nd i will comment as soon as possible...

Love
Ankita
khushboo,online thumbnail
hey congratulations 4 the 5 thread.....the update was really awsum........w8ING 4 ur next update write soon

Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys!!!

I am not being able to update cuz um out holidaying :P...and naturally, i dun get time. But i am sure i will update as soon as i can, so please put up with it for some time!! And yeah, in the meantime, i would very much like it if you guys go and read and VOTE for the Poetry Contest. As much as i know, very few people are aware of it but they are awesome poems...and voting is a must. :)...please do!!

Heres the link :
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1207761

See ya guys soon...cheers!!! =)

Kiran

[/URL][URL= ]
ammygurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pebblez

Hey guys!!!

I am not being able to update cuz um out holidaying :P...and naturally, i dun get time. But i am sure i will update as soon as i can, so please put up with it for some time!! And yeah, in the meantime, i would very much like it if you guys go and read and VOTE for the Poetry Contest. As much as i know, very few people are aware of it but they are awesome poems...and voting is a must. :)...please do!!

Heres the link :
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1207761

See ya guys soon...cheers!!! =)

Kiran

[/URL][URL= ]

awww...come back soon please....i read the poems before u mentioned.they are classic man...thnks
Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
Ohh Di..
The part was just awesome....
Fantastic..

Please Update soon....

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ahenseven thumbnail
hey i am new here and i jus wanted to let u know that your story is amazing pls continue soon and pm me if possible thanks
😊