CFC: Monthly Times - "New Look" June 09

Posted: 14 years ago

โญ๏ธIts Back..Its Bigger.. Its Better!โญ๏ธ
JUNE 2009 EDITION
If you wish to receive Monthly PMs about the Newsletter, please SUBSCRIBE by Clicking the "Like" Button

Welcome Freinds to The Celebrity Fan Clubs' Monthly Times!!๐Ÿ˜ƒWe took a very relaxing break for a while.. All of our creative Newsletter Team were away for personal reasons, but we're back to rock your summer! As you may have noticed, there is a change in the newsletter. Yes Yes! Its the Banners & Labels!๐Ÿ˜†They have been specially designed by our creative member - Payal25. Thank you Payal!

Firstly before we start anything, I'd like all our new members to please see these threads. It'll help you mix in with others and also feel apart of the forum.

Enter a bit about yourself to get a start!
All Information and Guidlines along with past events are here!!
All links to diffrent fanclubs here!

Lets Kick off with our Monthly Gupshup!๐Ÿ˜†

To know what our valuable members think of the section and to know about there journey since they joined CFC, we had this little chit-chat with few of our members, This Month We've Decided to Hold Interviews with 2 Members, sunaina02 & Mrs.MohitSehgal Let's see what they have to say!

sunaina02

For how long have you been a part of CFC?

Two years , On 25th June 2007 i made my first post

Which is the first FC you joined?

Rajveer Naina  FC

How has the section changed from the time you joined it?

It has really changed a lot for better.  

Of all the development team members of CFC, who is your favorite and why?

For me all all of them are equal. I have no favourites

One thing you like about CFC?

It becomes  your second home where you can spend time with your favourite celeb and fellow fans

If you could change something about CFC, what would be it?

There should be several banners for the CFC so that it can catch up all the celebs.The banners  may be replaced at different point of time in 24 hours. For example the current banner does not conatain number of popular celebs of today.

Favorite FC ?

Rajeev Priyanka Fan Club

Any bloopers by any CFC Dev Team member that still makes you laugh?
I cant remember .

Suppose you are given the opportunity to judge some FCs, you'd give the following awards to wich FCs?

- Most organised FC -Aamir Film FC

- Most Creative FC -  Rajeev Priyanka Fc
- The spammers - Dont know
-  Most problematic FC -  Dont know

Mrs.MohitSehgal 

For how long have you been a part of CFC?

About 2-3 years now.

Which is the first FC you joined?

i think it was Priyanka Chopra's FC. 

How has the section changed from the time you joined it?

Yes, a lot.

Of all the development team members of CFC, who is your favorite and why?

Naughty_N_Nice, because she is just SAM i mean a wonderful person to get to know. She is sweet like a plum, too friendly, and always there for you and helpful.

One thing you like about CFC?

Meet a lot of new friends & read different info about the stars.

If you could change something about CFC, what would be it?

More Contests/Challenging Activities.

Favorite FC ?

Mohit ki Deewaniz #2 - By ME

Any bloopers by any CFC Dev Team member that still makes you laugh?

urmm.. not any recently.

Suppose you are given the opportunity to judge some FCs, you'd give the following awards to wich FCs?

- Most organised FC - Sonam 'FASHIONISTA' Kapoor FC

- Most Creative FC -  SRK Sunshine Khan Fan Club # 44!!

- The spammers - ~LoVe yOu GhT~ NEW FC

-  Most problematic FC - none i guess.

Some Very Nice views there!! Now Now Now.. here comes Dilbagh's Monthy Dose of Bollywood Gossip, News & Reviews!๐Ÿ˜›

Hmmm Soo Lets See What Movie is on the spot light for this Month!

Welcome Friends to the Movie Review Section!๐Ÿ˜ณ This Month's Movie Review is on Tera Mera Ki Rishta. This is a Punjabi Movie which stars Kulraj Randhawa (Former Kareena Kareena Lead) and Jimmy Shergill =)

Here is a little about the Movie before i give me view on it๐Ÿ˜†

MEET, a Punjabi boy who lives at Vancouver is a total fun loving chap. Adventure is his secondname. High speed bikes, racing cars, ice hockey and what not, you name any adventure andMEET is there to rock. He is an adventurous brat of a highly sophisticated Canadian family.Now lets see our girl Rajjo... A girl from Punjab' a girl of principles. Family values & cultural priorities are very close to her heart. Come what may, she will never act in a way that will embarrass her family.

What happens when MEET and Rajjo, from entirely different worlds come together!...Sophistication of Canada openly welcomes the openness of Punjab but in a mischevious way.. MEET, who never thinks twice before saying 'I LOVE YOU' to a girl. Now meets Rajjo, forwhom saying "I LOVE YOU" will be the biggest moment of her life.As everything was going in a merry way, tale takes a sudden turn. Before they could realize, fate has parted their ways' But destiny has something else to offer'..Meet is not ready to surrender in front of the fate'he will not let his love slip away in frontof his eyes... And in this topsy turvy tale of love, family & relationships, they just cant help asking each other... TERA MERA KI RISHTA...

Ok, so i personally thought this movie was boomtastic..It was much better than the normal Punjabi Movies, and i felt a lot of magic in this story..it reminded me of SRK-Kajol in DDLJ. The Songs in this movie were very romantic and the storyline was quite different. There was the whole wedding atmosphere and i must say this is a great movie to watch with the Family. Its got very good romance, comedy, a little action, and also some tragic elements.

I thought the Storyline was quite realstic and also very "now" Its something i'll totally tell you all to check out! Its 110% Paasa Vasul!๐Ÿ˜†

Best Actors:
    Kulraj Randawa (She handled a lot of the emotional scenes as well as the bubbly ones)
    Jimmy Shergill
  1. Guggi (Comic Charecter)

Best Songs:

Jag Tho Luko Ko
    Hathaan Diya Lakeera
  1. Play the Dhol

Here is an offical Trailer for you to check out:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5HIPin9uBQ[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you enjoy the movie๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well Now the Favourite part, all us CFCians Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜†Here comes GOSSIP & NEWS!

Hrithik Roshan Drowning In Alcohol
Jun 12, 2009

It seems that actor Hrithik Roshan is taking help of alcohol to get over of the current emotional turmoil in his life. Hrithik has always maintained as abstainer from alcohol. But is this his truth or he is just image conscious. We recently heard that Hrithik has hit the bottle.

One source from industry revealed that Hrithik is taking support of alcohol due to his differences with director father Rakesh Roshan and his supposed likeness to his Kites co-star Barbara Mori.

However one more source added that Hrithik is drinking generous amounts of drink these days and this is completely believable if someone could have seen him at Karan Johar's recent birthday party.

"Hrithik even came to Karan Johar's recent birthday bash after having a few pegs. People were talking about this at the party. Hrithik looked like he was in high spirits and later even danced on one of the tables. But, this is a recent development. He always came across as a teetotaler. Maybe now he wants to break free. It could simply be an outburst and it could happen to anybody," the source revealed.

However one source, who is a well known director stood by the actor and said, "I haven't heard that Hrithik has hit the bottle. Hrithik does have his share of drinks. He is not a teetotaler. He does drink at functions and parties."

When asked to Rakesh Roshan, he replied, "Hrithik is a responsible boy who knows himself very well. Even I drink, so what's the big deal."

Stars Have Fun at the Shoots of Pyaar Impossible!

Pyaar Impossible' is the upcoming movie from Yash Raj films which has been scripted by Uday Chopra and also stars Uday Chopra alongwith Priyanka Chopra and Jugal Hansraj. Uday plays the role of Abhay who is an awkward, bespectacled geek where Priyanka plays the role of Alisha, a stunning beauty.

Recently, Uday and Priyanka were in Bangkok shooting for the film where Priyanka displayed her funloving and adventurous side by taking a dive into a swimming pool from a four-storey film board into a 40 feet swimming pool just to have fun. Following her was Uday, who got hurt in the attempt. This was not a part of the shoot. The actors were just in a mood to have some fun and adventure.

Filmmaker Continues To Upset Colleagues! 

Priyanka Chopra is still recovering from the shock and anger of being publically humiliated by Ashutosh Gowariker (pictured left), director of her next film "What's Your Rashee?", at the IIFA Awards on June 13, 2009.

After Priyanka collected her award as the Best Actress for "Fashion", it was Ashu's turn to go on stage to receive his Best Director award for "Jodhaa Akbar".

The first thing that he uttered after taking the mike was, "Priyanka, I love you, but I don't know how you got the award for Best Actress when Aishwarya was also nominated in the same category for 'Jodhaa Akbar'."

As if that wasn't bad enough, he further added, "Maybe it is because you are very hard-working and she is a natural."

But when he realised that he was goofing up, he put the blame on Jaya Bachchan, who was standing next to him, and said, "Jayaji was just asking me the same thing."

Priyanka, understandably, was furious, but maintained a calm and dignified front.

However, she skipped the after-party in Abhishek and Aishwarya's suite and reportedly said, "I don't want to go there and see his face."

We wonder what made Ashu say what he did? Was he trying to impress the Bachchans on their home ground, IIFA awards? Considering Priyanka has won the Best Actress award for "Fashion" at every award show this year, how come Ashu suddenly wake up to realise Ash was more deserving?

By the way, Priyanka was not the only one whom he upset at IIFA awards. Apparently, he even had a confrontation with the hosts of the evening ' actors Boman Irani and Riteish Deshmukh.

He is said to have blasted them for making fun of his film.

According to sources from IIFA, Riteish and Boman presented a skit spoofing all the movies nominated in the Best Film category, which included "Race", "Dostana", "Rock On", "Ghajini", "Jodhaa Akbar" and "A Wednesday".

For the "Jodhaa Akbar" act, Boman played Akbar while a starlet played Jodhaa. Riteish walked in dressed as Amitabh Bachchan in "Shahenshah". When Boman asked Riteish who he was, the latter replied, "Rishte mein hum tumhare baap lagte hai, lekin naam hai Shahenshah," to which Boman said, "Tum Shahenshah toh main kaun hoon?"

It was an inoffensive statement, but it angered Ashu to no limit. He walked out from the audience and went straight to the green room. There he lectured Riteish and Boman about poking fun at others. He also asked Riteish and Boman why SRK and Bachchans were not made fun of (Though Abhishek's movie "Drona" had been spoofed).

Ashu even threatened the organisers that if these things do not stop, he will take the stage and ask the audience, if these kind of jokes should be allowed at award functions.

The organisers apparently had to literally plead with him not to take such a step because it would spoil India's image internationally as IIFA has a global reach.

Although he did not take the stage, Ashu did not spare Riteish and Boman. He was reportedly overheard telling people just because Riteish is a minister's son, he thinks he can get away with anything.

Not one to lie low, Riteish too fired at Ashu and told him to take jokes sportingly.

The duo even questioned why Ashu never objected when Shah Rukh Khan poked fun at everyone whenever he hosted an award show.

Since this is the second time Ashu's lost his temper at an awards night, we wonder if organisers will invite him to such functions in future.

Now Lets move away from all that Gossip..Its getting to my head๐Ÿ˜†

This Month We'll be Focusing on ....
Kareena Kapoor

After her debut in 2000 with Refugee, Kareena Kapoor has become one of Bollywoods most sought after stars. Ending last year on a positive note with the release of Golmaal Returns Kareena Kapoor is ready to start 2009 with a bang with Kambakht Ishq being her biggest release this year.

We see Kareena Kapoor play supermodel Simrita Rai in this year's biggest comedic release of the year. Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor have teamed up again after their disastrous box office release Tashan last year. After Kambakht Ishq we see Kareena in Main Aur Mrs Khanna another comedy starring the Khan brothers Salman and Sohail this movie is set to release somewhere in August 2009.

And to end off the year we will see Amir Khan and Kareena Kapoor team up for the first time in 3 Idiots which is set to release on Christmas Day, December 25th, 2009. But that's not all after the year ends Kareena has another 7 projects up to release in 2010. Kareena Kapoor is one of Bollywood's rising stars to keep an eye out for!

Now for our next fun filled section..

This Month's OLD IS GOOD Recommendation is...

๐Ÿ˜ƒRangeela๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We're here to remind you of some old Bollywood classics that you'll never get tired of watching. This month we've decided to feature Rangeela starring none other than Urmila Matondkar, Aamir Khan and Jackie Shroff directed by Ram Gopal Varma.

Rangeela's a story of young girl Milli (Urmila) who dreams of being a big star one day. Munna (Aamir) plays Milli's best friend and next door neighbour who realizes his love for Milli but can't seem to tell her. Kamal (Jackie) is a superstar who finds Milli and makes her the lead actress in his movie.

Kamal too finds a liking for Milli and plans to propose until things take an unexpected twist. The music is done by A.R. Rehman who has provided eight fantastic tracks that you must keep an ear out for. In 1995 Rangeela won two filmfare awards. A.R Rehman won one for "Best Music Director" and Jackie Shroff won "Best Supporting Actor"

Moving Onto our Next Section. We Watch Them EVERYDAY on Indian Television.. More than Half the FCs in our Forum are on Them.. Yes you heard me right! Its Telly Stars.

Welcome to our Tellywood Column.

In this Section, we will be giving our views on the latest Tellywood Gossip posted here at our very own Tellybuzz!๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by Tellybuzz

Kis Desh to take a leap.. Star Plus' Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil is all set for a leap very soon...

Ekta Kapoor has done it again!๐Ÿ˜ฒAnother Leap? It Seems like Ekta is Running out of Ideas that she ends up leaping her every show.. We the viewers want quality, not quantity! I mean looking back at her pervious shows, can we remember one that didn't have a leap? All the Leaping Shows failed and ended in misery๐Ÿ˜† Take the 3 Lungs of Indian Television - Kasuati, Kahanni & Kyunki.. All had leaps, played around for a little while and then clappsed. Kasturi, Karam Apna Apna, Kaymath, Kasam Se..Again the same woosh woosh & Now when we get 1 show we all liked.. The one show that seemed different from the regular Ekta Triva..That too takes a leap!

Lets Just Hope this Leap is for good & not for a devastating end..๐Ÿฅฑ

Originally posted by Tellybuzz

STAR Parivaar Awards 2009 - A Glance Watch out as the biggest television stars grace the Red Carpet on June 13th 2009@ 7:30pm.. Be a part of the nail biting...

Oh Here we are again๐Ÿ‘. Another Year with Star Parivaar Awards... Seems like the old clan have moved out and have made some space for the new generation!๐Ÿ˜†. I personally felt that the Star Parivaar Awards 2009 was not fully magically like before. I must say that all the performances were bang on and they were something i really enjoyed watching!

I really loved the Performances done by the Bidai Crew. Sadna, Alekh, Ragni & Ranvir did a fantastic Job!! Bavo re!๐Ÿ˜†

Here is a lovely Signature of the SPA Couples. Made by Payal25:

Oh Well i hope you all Enjoyed our Celebrity Dose of the Month!๐Ÿ˜† Now Moving onto our Acheviments corner๐Ÿ˜›

ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE MONTH:

This Month's Active Member is non other than -
๐Ÿ‘ ~Simz~๐Ÿ‘  and  Terenaina ๐Ÿ‘

Congratualtions!! Here is your prize to use for the Month:

Don't be sad if you weren't the active member this month. If you keep posting and getting involved in the discussions, i'm sure your name will be up here soon!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now Moving onto our next segment, this part of the NL is for the most helpful member.

MOST HELPFUL MEMBER OF THE MONTH:

The most helpful member of the Month is chosen according to the person who helps fellow members in fanclubs or in the forum genral. Keep helping each other and you could be up here aswell!! This is normally selected acordding to fellow fanclubers views and opinions.

This week our Most Helpful member of the week is  tashu_id ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Here is your prize to use for the week.

Now Moving on to our next segment we have Fan club of the Month!!

This Month we've chosen:

โญ๏ธDeepika Eshstyle Fanclub!!โญ๏ธ

You guys have rocked your FC!! We love the discussions, events and activites you include!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Congratulations!! Please keep rocking your FC like this!

Here is a prize for all Members of the winning FC to use for the Month:

If any of our readers would like to check out or join this FC - Here's the Link -

After all the achievements, Here Comes Our Specials!

Did you think that we'd miss out the Most awaited awards in this industry?๐Ÿ˜†

IIFA 2009

This years IIFA event had a great turnout of stars. Some of the celebrities that decided to attend were: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Diya Mirza, Kangana Ranut, Sushmita Sen, Sonam Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Zayed Khan, Lara Dutta, Anil Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Farhan Aktar, Bipasha Basu, Amrita Rao, Neha Dhupia, Genelia D'Souza and others. At an event as big as this many wonder what celebrities will be wearing. We present you with our thoughts on this years IIFA fashion.

Bipasha Basu 
Bipasha Basu looked stunning as she stepped out onto the red carpet in a dazzling blue gown. Love the color, accessories, and the hair but we're not really feeling how it hangs off from the back. Bipasha receives a 7/10

Aishwarya Rai  
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan chose to don a traditional Indian sari. Aishwarya won the Actress of the Decade Award at this years IIFA awards. Though usually a fashion winner on my list, Aishwarya disappointed in this years IIFA event. Aishwarya receives just a 6/10

Priyanka Chopra 
Priyanka Chopra like Aishwarya chose to wear a sari to this years IIFA event. Priyanka won best actress for her role in Fashion. Priyanka mainly known for wearing gorgeous gowns turned up looking beautiful as ever but something about the way she has draped the sari seems off. Therefore Priyanka receives just a 6/10

Anushka Sharma 

Anushka Sharma who was looking fabulous at all other IIFA events disappointed at the awards when she showed up in a baggy blue gown that seemed to do nothing for her. Anushka gets a 5/10.

Diya Mirza  
Diya Mirza chose a pale pink gown as she stepped out onto the red carpet dazzling everyone. Diya being one of the few fashion winners at this years IIFA Awards receives an 8/10.

Sonam Kapoor 
Sonam Kapoor who always seems to shine on the red carpet chose to wear a crme coloured gown. Though she looked fabulous from neck up the gown wasn't doing her much neck down. Sonam receives a 5/10

Kangana Ranut
Kangana Ranut another big winner at this years IIFA awards bagged Best Supporting Actress for her role in Fashion. Kangana chose to wear a Cinderella type white gown which she worked fabulously on the red carpet. Kangana receives a 7/10.

To see the other stars who attended  the IIFA event this year check out: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1194938&TPN=1

Okay, so we decided to chuck in a new section for all you fashion crazies!๐Ÿ˜†

Each Month We'll be giving you tips on The "Looks that are in today" and also a glance at the things worn by Celebrities!

Fashion fashion fashion. It's all about the fashion baby!!! This issue of CFC newsletter, we're going to have a look at 2 looks that are going pretty strong in Bollywood right now.

The first one, is SCARVES!!! And who is it because of? The King Khan, SRK himself. The minute he got himself into it, bollywood actors, male and female alike plunged into scarves! Or it could be a coincidence. Ah, it's King Khan for crying out loud, of course it isn't a coincidence!!!! Have a look for yourself. Even the style of wearing it is similar. What a trendsetter.

And here comes Bollywood!

Kareena Kapoor

Priyanka Chopra

Hrithik Roshan

Shahid Kapoor

Scarves are not really in anymore guys, MOVE ON. But in my opinion, it still looks stunning on Hrithik. But I think that has something to do with the guy, more than the scarf.

The second trend we're talking about is something that's just been going around bollywood recently. Short dresses! Bollywood actresses are getting more and more toned by the day, and to show off the sexy legs they've got, what better way than short dresses? It started off with Katrina and Bipasha, but now there's a whole crew of them wearing them, regardless of how good they look in them! Have a look!

Anushka Sharma

Genelia D'souza

Bipasha Basu

Katrina Kaif

Priyanka Chopra

Kareena Kapoor

Malaika Arora Khan

Sonam Kapoor

Deepika Padukone

Bipasha Basu

Lara Dutta

Anushka Sharma

My pick from the lot? Bipasha, Genelia and Anushka. Honestly, flaunt it if you have it. And ONLY if you do. While Bipasha's legs are toned to perfectness, Genelia's cute physique allows here to carry off any short dress with the most chic look. The new one on the block Anushka carries it off gracefully too due to her young look, and her height.

All Good Things Come to an End.. Thats the same case with our June 09 Edition๐Ÿ˜ณ

I really hope all our readers enjoyed this newsletter.
If you have any new ideas or contributions Please PM me DramaholicVibes with your ideas/suggestions.

Also This is request. Please Do take part in all our Stickes. Those are activites we spend our time on for you to enjoy!๐Ÿ˜ณSo do take a look at them. Also if we see you posting more in our fun and games/discussions, you could be the next Active Member of the week!โญ๏ธ

Please do take a look at the following Important Links:

Also, This is the list of moderators and viewbies who are currently active and moderating the section. You can contact the following for any complaints, closing topics, etc.

Moderator: the_charm , preity*zinta

Channel Moderators:  Naughty_n_niceAmbrosia

Thanks to the Following People/Members for their commitment to the newsletter.
Credits are given for each Section:

~*~ Editor~*~ DramaholicVibes
 ~*~ Banner & Labels ~*~  - Payal25
~*~ Active & Helpful Member Siggys ~*~ - Payal25
~*~ Gupshup Corner Interview Script ~*~ - the_charm
~*~ Gupshup Corner Interviewer~*~ - DramaholicVibes
~*~ Movie Review ~*~ - DramaholicVibes
~*~ Gossip Corner ~*~ - DramaholicVibes
~*~ Tellywood Section~*~ - DramaholicVibes
~*~ Old is Gold Section~*~ - preity*zinta
~*~ Fashion Column Writer~*~ - Naughty_n_nice
~*~ Specials (IIFA Fashion)~*~ - preity*zinta
~*~ Active & Helpful Member Deciding ~*~ - DramaholicVibes
~*~ CFC Dev Team Logo ~*~ - -aditi-
~*~ Celebrity of the Month ~*~ - preity*zinta
~*~ Fan Club of the Month ~*~ - DramaholicVibes
~*~ Important Links ~*~ - DramaholicVibes
~*~ Credits ~*~ - DramaholicVibes

So Farewell from the CFC Montly Times Team. We hope you enjoyed this Newsletter. We'll see you in the next edition only in Celebrity fan clubs Forum. We hope you enjoyed reading the NL as much as we did putting it together.

If you have any suggestions/concerns/comments feel free to pm DramaholicVibes

Love,
CFC Newsletter Team
Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago
awesome NEW LOOK

will revert on this more

thanks a quintal ton for this post

Amazing newsletter guys! Love the fresh new look (teehee)
Thank you for taking your time to create such a fabulous newsletter! ๐Ÿ‘
wow wow wow!!!
Thats quite a lot and am not even half way done:O and ooo am thoroughly enjoying all the bits๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
If it wasnt DB bro(๐Ÿค—) i could have missed reading this seriously which i really dint want to because just look at THIS NL(Whoaaa o DB broโญ๏ธ) its beyond amazingโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ great contributions by all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘,great articles without a doubt...and geeeee am saying this after not even reading the whole(while oh well am going to do now๐Ÿ˜›).
Very beautiful labels and sigs Payal๐Ÿ˜ณ,Congratulations sims,tere naina and tashu๐Ÿ‘

and now going back to read where i stopped right now๐Ÿ˜†

love,
aditi

Wonderful. It has everthing that you need to know!

Thanks A Ton! Looks like a lot of work was put in !
Thanks a lots, I think Ashutosh Gowarikar should stop doing all this, he would never say Ash deserves the award if she was in (Fashion), he said it only coz she is in his film............ Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
wow omg thats the greatest MT ever.
Fantastic, Brilliant work you guys!

Wonderful job by the team!  Keep it up!

Ashutosh just needs a break! I'm tired of his hurting comments.

-Mahi
Very well designed and rich in content ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
DB
It looks fantastic โ€ฆ.. The Sigs are really beautiful and great work on the format too

Very well done
๐Ÿ‘