Members Lounge

India-Forums

Did you make friends on IF? (Page 4)

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 21 June 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
well, i made a loooot of friends............mainly from the bmtd forum

priya, lima di, shobby di, mushtari di, payal, vidya di, manu di, roshni di, pooja di, mandy di, radika, charri, pari, bhoomika di, koshi di, aditi, ariba di, shala di, ravjot di, gg di, gayu di, anjali di, reena di, nupa di, farhana di,, gina di, usman, titly di, meera di, navi, farha di

cc
maru
fiona di, kiran di, yashi di

shree-
devashree di

avvie and sigggies corner
saadia di

srry if i didn't put your name down
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Thanks so much to all for replyingEmbarrassedTongue

Shreya=>whats with "topic poster",oooh is it someone-someone game then ok am going to get on with someonesLOLLOLLOLand ooo >big Huggies to you<Blushing you a great friendooo of mineTongueHug

ooo yes itj this board only which got me many friendooos.Big smileBlushing

I still rem  time back i actually thought ok am getting the tid bits from reading the posts around and i should actually sign up(That time below the display area of all the online members there used to be the newest member one aswell),so the very first person i got the pm was from dinky di with a welcome and hi:)))
My dearest rfians are the friendliest mems really-love everyone there komal,nitz,ash,hibz,smriti,appy di,Rach and the list is endlessLOL

and it was ML or one of the section i dont rem now it was back in '05  only when i got a pm from Megha about something,dont recall the exacts yet and i was all ok and later i came to know Deeya. I rem i cleared my seventh grade that timeLOLand that was the day and today is the one i still bug her from here and there.

Two years back came to know Tanya(Tani),it was the time when kyph section was archieved.We used to talk alot and alot means alot.I was crying after my high school counseling and she called the same time.Although she wasnt knowing the reason why was that,still she consoled me nicely and was all dont cry and i actually laughed after thatLOL

and i can actually go on and on drecibing all of my friends here,there wasnt any section "in particular" but i would say IF as the great source on whole since rest are its branches only and when counted on whole it makes IFLOL

Edited by -aditi- - 24 June 2009 at 12:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSky

Lavender21 IF-Rockerz
Lavender21
Lavender21

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Everyone i talk to on I-F i consider as a friend!!

AsliiGuy IF-Dazzler
AsliiGuy
AsliiGuy

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limaSDude

Originally posted by AsliiGuy

Originally posted by limaSDude

Yes well most of my friends from BMTD section-
My first dosto was Mahi, then I went along to meeting others like
Shaili, Roshni, Shamila, Annu, Reema, Meera..(They aren't o active again Unhappy)
And then there are those who are still very active like-
Mandy,Titly, Bhumika, Manusha, Nupa,Navi,Fara, and Shika...

From the Members lounge-
Tahminaaaaa!! Hug Arun, and Krishna!! Big smile

Avi and Siggy-
Kajol, Fiona, Prii, Rozain

And all those pplz who I talk to everyday!! :D
Cuz IF won't be the same without you!! :D
Wooooooo
I consider everyone I talk to on IF my friend ROFL

Woot woot!

Kings XI Punjabi #1!! WOOT!

Yeh llama boy!!
Punjabii!! Tongue

Chak de!!!! WOOT!
devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Ohh...I have made so may friends here. This is a really god place to make really good friends.Big smile
sadhna1 Groupbie
sadhna1
sadhna1

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Well i love to make new friends but i dont no anyone here...........:(

Khaya IF-Stunnerz
Khaya
Khaya

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I have made lots of gr8 friends on IF

One of my best friends is Huzi (kothra)

He is awesomeeeeeeeeeee!!! We chat everyday aur agar we do not meet each other online, we leave each other offline msgs hehe... pata nahin kya kya baatein karte hai humme khud bhi samajh nahin LOL we never have 'hi' or 'how r u' in our convos it starts straight away with: Huziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii from me and Rukiiiiiiiiiiiiii from him hehe and then we just chat chat chat

I'm gonna send him the link to this... woh bhi apni tareef parle lol

Message for u Huzi:

Huziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Big smile u r one of my best friends... tumhe to pata hi hai... vaise hi keh rahi hoon for formality hehe

I wish for only happiness and success to come ur way... hope our friendship continues forever and ever...

Ab yeh serious serious baatein doesn't suit us 2 hehe... chalo yaar... bas maze main rehne ka... aur tension bilkul bhi nahin lene ka... take care... all the best... and God Bless... wah! jee... Huzi maine yeh kya line kahin hai hehe wah! wah! Wink

Ab bas karoo varna tumhare tareef main raat ho jaaye gi... lol aur log kya soche ge already pata nahin kayi logo ne hum dono ke baare main kya kya soch ke rakha hai hehe...

Take care! Hug
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

I have made lots of gr8 friends on IF

One of my best friends is Huzi (kothra)

He is awesomeeeeeeeeeee!!! We chat everyday aur agar we do not meet each other online, we leave each other offline msgs hehe... pata nahin kya kya baatein karte hai humme khud bhi samajh nahin LOL we never have 'hi' or 'how r u' in our convos it starts straight away with: Huziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii from me and Rukiiiiiiiiiiiiii from him hehe and then we just chat chat chat

I'm gonna send him the link to this... woh bhi apni tareef parle lol

Message for u Huzi:

Huziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Big smile u r one of my best friends... tumhe to pata hi hai... vaise hi keh rahi hoon for formality hehe

I wish for only happiness and success to come ur way... hope our friendship continues forever and ever...

Ab yeh serious serious baatein doesn't suit us 2 hehe... chalo yaar... bas maze main rehne ka... aur tension bilkul bhi nahin lene ka... take care... all the best... and God Bless... wah! jee... Huzi maine yeh kya line kahin hai hehe wah! wah! Wink

Ab bas karoo varna tumhare tareef main raat ho jaaye gi... lol aur log kya soche ge already pata nahin kayi logo ne hum dono ke baare main kya kya soch ke rakha hai hehe...

Take care! Hug
RukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug
Tum bhi nah..
Kabhi serious hua toh karo....kitni baar tumhe kaha hai meine...mein kitna serious rehta hoon yeh toh mujhe kehne ki zarurat nahi haiWink

Abh itni taareef karogi toh tumhe pata hai mera kya haal hota hai..Embarrassed...Pura lal hojaata hoon...
Kabhi toh tumhe Hi nahi kaha hai..chalo aaj formally Hi keh deta hoon..Kitne dino se baat bhi nahi hui..Cry...

I have came across many frnds on IF...Bohot ke saath mazaak kiya hua hai..some left..new frnds came...aur kitne dost gayab bhi hogaye haiBig smile...
 Ruki u have been one of my best frndHug....Ruki ne mujhe shayar banadiya hai...saath mein aashiquiWink...wah wah..kya baat hai...Jaise Jai-Veeru ki kahani hai..wese Huzi-Ruki ki kahani har jaga hoati rehti hai..

Kabhi Hi hello nahi kehte lekin bye itna lamba hota hai ke jo laptop ka intezaar karte hai hamare baad woh gaali dena start karlete hai...LOL...

Go to top