What are you reading?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey ,

I remember there being a topic long ago about what we were reading at that point. Can't seem to find it. Anyway, what are you reading right now?

I just started reading Message in a bottle by Nicholas Spark... Good until now.. Hopefully he'll keep me hooked till the end. Plan on finishing it this weekend.

The other book I am reading is the book by Barack Obama... Love biographies and I am somewhere certain this won't disappoint!!!

So come on, lets share our current books, moods, likes and dislikes :)

Shruti

I started reading"The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Monk Kidd yesterday.So far,so good😊 I actually got to know about this book right here on Book Talk Forum from that really  great topic "Recommend A Book" &  because several people had praised it there.I hope it will turn out to be as good as it's reputation😛 Also,I've been wanting to read "My Sister's Keeper" for quite some time but couldn't find it yet 
i am reading wuthering heights and i am dreading t its sooooo boring i dnt have any other book yet soo thats hy i have to read tt
I'm suppose to be reading Three Weeks With My Brother by Nicholas Spark and Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury over the summer for english summer reading. So those are the books that I'm sticking to at the moment.

Have started Three Weeks...and its really good so far. Hope that its the same way throughout the whole book. And hope that Fahrenheit is a good book too though I'm not very much interested by the cover yet.
Hi all!

This is the previous same topic.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=662952

Please post what you are currently reading there ^^^.

Topic closed, in case of any questions, comments, suggestions, please feel free to PM me.

-Mahi