Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

We have been discussing so many serials that are telecasted in SUN TV and few non-sun TV serials too..

There are some other serials which are telecasted in other channels... I thought I would post a thread, so if someone wants to share anything about those serials, can post their comments.

The serials which I have watched few episodes are

Naanal in Kalaignar TV.

I catch this serial rarely. The main cast includes Sonia, Shree and Neepa. I liked the serial as far as I have seen.. Though I don't have much knowledge on the track., i Know that Shree is the husband for both Sonia and Neepa.. I will catch for Shree atleast whenever possible. Title song is good.

Sadhi Leelavathi in Kalaignar TV:

Have watched just few scenes from various episodes. Nethran was good in acting, though he was a baddie. It is about a girl entering a family to take vengeance.

Enge Brahmanan in Jaya TV:

No idea about this. I guess it was discussed here. I have seen threads for this serial. My mom and Grand ma used to watch this.

Jai Krishna in Raj TV:

This one is really good. The kutty krishnan is cute. I like this serial.

Krishnadaasi in Raj TV:

This was previously telecasted in Sun TV. I like to watch the serial for the track which is different from the rest of the serials and mainly for the lead pair, Meenakshi and Sundaresan. The title song is a big hit of the period.

Simran Thirai in Jaya TV:

No idea, though my friends used to discuss about this. They say some stories in this are good.

Vaira Nenjam in Kalaignar TV:

The one which many of my friends told, is good. I have seen promos of this serial and nothing else. But, I heard that it is watched by many house wives.

I would also like to know, if you ever got to watch any episodes of any of the serials, that we do not discuss in separate thread.

Please do drop in your comments.

Thanks.

Edited by Arjun_Meena - 19 June 2009 at 2:50am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Other Non-Sun TV Serials" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Meena are they any different? story wise? treatment wise?
or fit the bill of unwritten Tamil serial lakshanams"?? I would
love a change - fed up of all Sun serials

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I try to watch Enge Brahmanan and Jai Sri Krishna whenever I can.

Enge Brahmanan is really good. Very informative as well.

Anyone providing updates for these serials?

Does anyone watch Ramayanam on Sun TV (aired every Sunday from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM)?

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Roja akka,

I don't much about other serials.. But Krishnadasi is a different one.. Its a story about a girl in vesi family.. and how much they too love their life and God..

Jai krishna is about krishna and his leela.. Though known, nice to watch again..

Enge brahmanan - I think isa different and good..  Mya be worth to watch..

Vibishna,
I don't know if there are any updates for Enge brahmanan. I don't find time to watch.
I watch Rmaayan regularly.. I would also like to comment on the serial. U can also, post ur comments.

I will just come up with another list, which have not been included in the above one.

I would like to Thank both of you for the response..

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I've caught up witha  few episodes of Enge Bramhan as well as Simran Thirai on Jeya TV, but due to time conflicts, I never get to watch naa...

but Enge Bramhan did seem really good

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Roja akka,

I don't much about other serials.. But Krishnadasi is a different one.. Its a story about a girl in vesi family.. and how much they too love their life and God..

Jai krishna is about krishna and his leela.. Though known, nice to watch again..

Enge brahmanan - I think isa different and good..  Mya be worth to watch..

Vibishna,
I don't know if there are any updates for Enge brahmanan. I don't find time to watch.
I watch Rmaayan regularly.. I would also like to comment on the serial. U can also, post ur comments.

I will just come up with another list, which have not been included in the above one.

I would like to Thank both of you for the response..

You're welcome Arjun_Meena.

I would love to join in the discussions Tongue Is there any separate topic for this or shall we discuss here itself? I try to follow Enge Brahmanan but not able to follow it completely.

I watch Ramayan regularly if the cable connections and power supply is secure. LOL

Edited by Vibhishna - 23 June 2009 at 8:10am

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Vibishana, There was separate thread for ramayana in tamil section. I find the thread and let u know. We can discuss there.

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Arjun_Meena.

Please get back soon. I'm pretty much eager to discuss the show. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top